Taylormade Tour Preferred CB Iron Review Thread

I was too, but good to know there is a graphite option at least.
I would say just go in to with an open mind and see what works the best. Who knows, you might be really surprised by something.

Absolutely. I was actually talking to the guy for a bit today about options and he said he has alot of cool stuff there for me try. He sounded pretty excited. Whether it is fake excitement or not, doesnt matter. Love working with people that enjoy their jobs.

perhaps they didn't think there would be a big market for them? Do you think the Aerotech's would be too much for you?

I think that probably has a lot to do with it in the Tour Preferred line, its a bummer IMO, but I kind of get why to tell you the truth.

That said, open mind Rick, you might like the SteelFibers. Who knows?

I think that probably has a lot to do with it in the Tour Preferred line, its a bummer IMO, but I kind of get why to tell you the truth.

To get this back on topic a bit, what do you attribute it to that the CB's are full club shorter than your Speedblades?

To get this back on topic a bit, what do you attribute it to that the CB's are full club shorter than your Speedblades?

Overall playing length being shorter to be honest, the last time I got out it was more around 1/2 a club on a lot of shots, which is what I wanted to see coming into them. Plus, one is a distance iron and one isn't.

hell yeah, open mind. Who knows something other than those 2 might be the ones. That Nippon offering is getting no love. I feel bad for it. It's like the carrot cake

hell yeah, open mind. Who knows something other than those 2 might be the ones. That Nippon offering is getting no love. I feel bad for it. It's like the carrot cake

I almost went that way as i like the feel of them, but I'm a KBS guy, just am biased that way for a lot of reasons.

I almost went that way as i like the feel of them, but I'm a KBS guy, just am biased that way for a lot of reasons.

I am eyeing them. Going to stop by a golf store on the way home tonight see if I can get some swings in.

Am I the only person that went with a 3iron in the CBs?

Give me an awesome wedge all day every day over a 3i.

Yeah I definitely will get alot more use out of an AW than a 3 iron. I generally just take the 3i out of my bag anyway.

Not disagreeing. I'm kind of daffy like that.

18* 3i's just get me into trouble. Plus my 4i is going to be at 20 now and encroaching on my 4w already since I went 1* strong hahaha

When I went for my fitting I didn't even have Nippons on my long list. After seeing the flight I was getting from them I was instantly sold.

18* 3i's just get me into trouble. Plus my 4i is going to be at 20 now and encroaching on my 4w already since I went 1* strong hahaha

I did laugh at the idea of going strong loft!

I made a mention last night that I have a 19* 5wood and a 18* 3iron. Beags then called me wise.

I will be going 4-AW as well in CB

I'm debating 4-aw or 4-pw and getting one of the TP wedges when they come out. Either way I have some gaps at the bottom of my bag to tweak and I don't think I want to replace my ATVs yet.

When I went for my fitting I didn't even have Nippons on my long list. After seeing the flight I was getting from them I was instantly sold.

much better for you than the other options outs there?

Thought so. I will use it a lot more than the 3-iron.

I'm the same way. I'll admit, i adore a 3i off the tee, but its really just too limited a club for me as I won't hit it off the deck.

Back