Looks good but needs a wrap and I want some of those stickers!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I had an acquaintance recently lose his cart to a fire. It was on charge, shorted out and burned up his whole garage. Worst part was it also totaled his Aston and Ferrari. Presently he thinks golf carts are the devil!

Congratulations on the new ride. For some reason, I am envisioning this conversation:

JB: I think we should get a THP boat.
GG: You're not buying a boat.
JB: Can I at least consider a golf cart then?
GG: We can consider a golf cart.
<Three minutes later>
JB: I bought us a golf cart.
GG: WHAT??

#TheySeeMeRollin

Nice ride, I had these visions of a tricked out cart

Congratulations on the new ride. For some reason, I am envisioning this conversation:

<Three minutes later>

This is very close to how that happened haha. But he consulted me before buying it. I knew it was going to be between this or a boat, so I went with the more practical of the two impractical purchases and agreed on the golf cart.

This is very close to how that happened haha. But he consulted me before buying it. I knew it was going to be between this or a boat, so I went with the more practical of the two impractical purchases and agreed on the golf cart.

He should have used this photo as proof it is needed.

pups3_%25282%2529.jpg

The puppies did in fact get their maiden voyage today.

<Three minutes later>

Scary just plain scary

Cart looks awesome!

Oh man..you got away with one here. Although, Boating season is fast approaching...

I want a golf cart!

Solid start. I want a golf cart. Can you get them 4x4 for the snow?

They're not so great in deep snow, but believe it or not they're pretty handy on the ice.

Sorry for dragging out an old thread, but I forgot I had this video and thought it would be good to share.

Back