SeeMore Putters Thread

Are you going with Superstroke 2.0's on all your putters now?

Typo, meant to be 1.0's, 2.0's are too damn expensive. I did put my lone black 2.0 back onto one of the mFGP2's though.

Dude, that sweet! I'm quickly becoming a long term fan of SeeMore!

Trout, are you gaming one now? It's pretty cool that you will be repping Cobra/SeeMore for the MC! Gettin that SPi love...will really open your eyes to how much better you can be. Good luck, man!

I just realized, that I now have an FGP and an incoming Si2..... and I have not once looked into SPI.... I really need to educate myself.

Typo, meant to be 1.0's, 2.0's are too damn expensive. I did put my lone black 2.0 back onto one of the mFGP2's though.

Yeah, price is just another benefit to me preferring the 1.0's (now I can save up for that PR!)

I just realized, that I now have an FGP and an incoming Si2..... and I have not once looked into SPI.... I really need to educate myself.

If you haven't checked out this thread - it's a good start & a great reference:

SeeMore SPi Experience

I played most of 2013 with a FGP before being taught the basics to SPi. I couldn't believe how much better I got quickly with SPi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Can't remember if this has been answered before: How many MC participats will be first-timers with SeeMore? I know Jman, #cookie, & Howzat are all SeeMore veterans. How about the others?

Expensive, but so damn worth it. Love the 2.0s on my putters.

At the end of the year I started liking the FeelTecs more than the super strokes.

At the end of the year I started liking the FeelTecs more than the super strokes.

Feeltecs feel great, but in any other color than black the durability hasn't been good for me.

Feeltecs feel great, but in any other color than black the durability hasn't been good for me.

Just move to WI putter grips last for a few season when you have 5 month golf seasons

[/hyperbole]

Just move to WI putter grips last for a few season when you have 5 month golf seasons

[/hyperbole]

Haha, true story eh?

So I already asked one who is a seemore lover who gave me some good advise, hower suggested I bring the quesrion here.
For those of you who have gamed plumbers like the db4 models and the mallet style. Was there a learning curve? Consider the hands will be slightly different and so will the club.

My results have been similar to Jman's in that I have not noticed any learning curve when changing models of SeeMores. Whichever model catches my eye, from FGP to SB-1w (including the DB4/DB4x) is gamed equally well because RST/SPI is the same across the board. So enjoy the model(s) that fit your eye, they are all great putters.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Why do you think the black lasts longer?

Why do you think the black lasts longer?

I think it's just that it doesn't show scuffs, runs, or dirt like the others do. I adore the feel and look of the green ones but the in and out of the bag just kills them for me.

I think it's just that it doesn't show scuffs, runs, or dirt like the others do. I adore the feel and look of the green ones but the in and out of the bag just kills them for me.

Interesting. I will kind of keep an eye on it. But I really like the feel and think they go well with the counterbalanced designs.

I do like the consistency between my counterbalanced putters and standard options.

Interesting. I will kind of keep an eye on it. But I really like the feel and think they go well with the counterbalanced designs.

I do like the consistency between my counterbalanced putters and standard options.

The belly grip feeltecs gave me the feeling of consistency moving into the 1.0's on my others because the size is close and there is a lack of taper so it's comfortable to me. The two CB shafts I pulled tonight's grips just weren't holding up like I like. No biggie though, I'm picky there. So 2 are left with CB setup and then the other 11 have 1.0's.

The belly grip feeltecs gave me the feeling of consistency moving into the 1.0's on my others because the size is close and there is a lack of taper so it's comfortable to me. The two CB shafts I pulled tonight's grips just weren't holding up like I like. No biggie though, I'm picky there. So 2 are left with CB setup and then the other 11 have 1.0's.

"Other 11..."

That makes me chuckle.

Can't remember if this has been answered before: How many MC participats will be first-timers with SeeMore? I know Jman, #cookie, & Howzat are all SeeMore veterans. How about the others?

This will be my first time with seemore. I did purchase a onecs recently to set the seemore love train in motion.
Ive loved it thus far. Counterbalancing it the other day and still keeping the 2.0 ss grip has made me a very happy man.
As far as the mc Im going to get fit as soon as I can and am about 90 percent positive ill be taking some online spi instruction come spring.

This will be my first time with seemore. I did purchase a onecs recently to set the seemore love train in motion.
Ive loved it thus far. Counterbalancing it the other day and still keeping the 2.0 ss grip has made me a very happy man.
As far as the mc Im going to get fit as soon as I can and am about 90 percent positive ill be taking some online spi instruction come spring.

Smart move! As good as the SeeMore putters are, the SPi training is key IMO. A huge advantage for you if you apply it diligently!

You will be amazed at how much the SPI training helps and how simple it is

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

You're spot on. Its a 100% game changer. Plus, its SIMPLE and best yet REPEATABLE.

Word on the street is there is a putter box out in my car with something of the m1 variety in it...pics later? Yes.

It takes soooooo many silly little nuances out of the stroke.

I was talking with AMart the other day trying to emulate my pre-SPi stroke and it was making me laugh because of how many stupid things I was doing.

Back