The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Thanks guys. I'll know by the end of tonight. I'm pretty sure I can pull whatever strings needed for this one. Good thing my boss is a golfer!

Congrats Dave. Look forward to meeting you and having you join the group.

So my job situation is still unsettled. Meaning I haven't gotten one yet.

So not knowing what my leave time may be. I might have to commit to flying as opposed to taking the extra two days of driving.

Tickets on SW are still the same as last month $365 from BWI. So I may wait a few more weeks to purchase. I might know something by then.

Still would like to arrive early Friday AM in time for golf.

Thanks guys. I'll know by the end of tonight. I'm pretty sure I can pull whatever strings needed for this one. Good thing my boss is a golfer!

Make it work Dave. You won't regret it. Any THP event is an awesome golfing experience, but getting to visit SeeMore and learn first hand their putting system, get to try out their latest stuff, and who knows what other surprises SeeMore and THP have in store for us is just something not to be missed.

Just got a message from golfergal...spot opened up and this guy could be attending. Work is gonna make the final say. If I can get off I'll be joining you guys!!!

Awesome news! For you, I mean. Sucks for someone else.

I am in fellas!!!! Got the whole week leading up to the event off! Is it June yet?

Sweet and congrats!!!

Congrats to DavidWinchell for making it into this awesome event! Gonna be a blast!

Congrats on getting into this event David Winchell! Look forward to meeting you there!

Congrats on joining us David Winchell!!!!

I am in fellas!!!! Got the whole week leading up to the event off! Is it June yet?

Congratulations, looking forward to sharing the SeeMore experience with you and all of my other THP friends.

I saw something about a Friday round, can someone catch me up on what I've missed ?!? Thanks!

I saw something about a Friday round, can someone catch me up on what I've missed ?!? Thanks!
I'm not sure anything has been decided on that yet. (someone jump in if I'm wrong!)

Just booked my flight and I will be there early enough on Friday for a round. If anyone is interested in splitting a rental car, shoot me a PM (Fri AM-Sun Eve)

Just booked my flight and I will be there early enough on Friday for a round. If anyone is interested in splitting a rental car, shoot me a PM (Fri AM-Sun Eve)
Sounds good Troy, if I end up flying that's probably when I would be in. I'd be up for splitting the cost of the car with you. Although I may not make definite flight or driving plans for another few weeks though.

How early Friday? I land in Nashville at 8:10 am. Plan on playing both Friday and Sunday, but am flying out Sunday night. Depending on your times, I'll definitely split a rental with you.

I need to book my flight. Waiting on BIGTIME to hurry up and stop procrastinating.

I think I've said it but I'm in for a around on Friday and Sunday as well. I'll be driving down and leaving Thursday sometime, well whatever time I need to make the Friday tee time.

Back