Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
$300 for the new driver and a new 3W is a crazy good deal

$300 for the new driver and a new 3W is a crazy good deal

No kidding, no idea how they are pulling that off. On release day nonetheless.

$5 Black Clover flat bills: http://blackcloverusa.com/collections/flat-lucky-hats

Flat_Lucky_Hats.jpg

Rock bottom golf 20 our cost deals..

Hopkins golf is running a promo for Valentines day. Use code TRULUV for free engraving($30 value). I believe this also works along with their referral program.

PS: I'm actually looking at ordering one of these now, any referrals out there?

Hopkins golf is running a promo for Valentines day. Use code TRULUV for free engraving($30 value). I believe this also works along with their referral program.

I liked my 56 then shipped it to a THP member and he ordered a set.

Got a 10.5* driver and 14* fw on the way... Wife might not be so happy with me when she finds out...

Posted this in the driver thread as well...

Just an FYI...

For those of you that bought, consider yourself lucky! VERY effin lucky. I had them in cart, at the pay screen on paypal site. Had to take a work call, came back 30 minutes later and they are no longer in cart.

Called Budget Golf, they said there was an error...and that the offer was supposed to be Driver + Fairway wood = Free Wedge! Of course that crappy website wouldn't honor my request, even though I have a screen shot to prove I had them ready for purchase (hell, it's still telling me I have 2 items in my cart on their site). They won't get my business ever again!

And yes, I'm salty if you couldn't tell ha-ha.

Just an FYI...

For those of you that bought, consider yourself lucky! VERY effin lucky. I had them in cart, at the pay screen on paypal site. Had to take a work call, came back 30 minutes later and they are no longer in cart.

Called Budget Golf, they said there was an error...and that the offer was supposed to be Driver + Fairway wood = Free Wedge! Of course that crappy website wouldn't honor my request, even though I have a screen shot to prove I had them ready for purchase (hell, it's still telling me I have 2 items in my cart on their site). They won't get my business ever again!

Wow, that's interesting to hear! I wonder if they will back track and cancel peoples' orders today. I contemplated it too but I have two drivers and couldn't justify laying down the $300 for two new clubs. Congrats to those who do end up getting it.

Dang that sucks!!! Guess I was to late for the party.

Just an FYI...

I think some of you guys might be getting your orders cancelled. I clicked the link and it says Buy a Driver AND a Fairway wood and get the hybrid free.

I have to correct myself at least as a buyer. The $20 off for the referral program deal is a promo code just like the valentines day code. They do not allow you to add more than 1 code at a time so I was not able to use them on one order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back