SeeMore Putters Thread

Dan, I had a similar experience during practice the other night. I tried to get in my old position and it looked, felt and was just overall stupid looking.

Glad to see I am making progress 3 weeks in

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Dan, I had a similar experience during practice the other night. I tried to get in my old position and it looked, felt and was just overall stupid looking.

Glad to see I am making progress 3 weeks in

Flog, from everything we've discussed prior to the MC selections, I can see you being absolutely lethal with an SPi stroke. Scratch is going to be looking like a cakewalk in 2014!!!!

Plus, you're rolling the greatest SeeMore head shape to ever grace this green earth!!! hahahaha

Flog, from everything we've discussed prior to the MC selections, I can see you being absolutely lethal with an SPi stroke. Scratch is going to be looking like a cakewalk in 2014!!!!

Plus, you're rolling the greatest SeeMore head shape to ever grace this green earth!!! hahahaha

Completely agree with this. If Kyle can lock in the putting, scratch shouldn't be much of a problem. Serious game.

m7 FTW!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Family.

DSC_1306_zps31d172b5.jpg

DSC_1299_zpsd50d3efa.jpg

DSC_1302_zpsa15f565c.jpg

Needs an extension and then a new paint job. So, so, so ,so, SO happy.

They look great jman.

As far as the spi, I thank everyone on their feedback. Im pretty excited to get started. Just need spring to get here

After everyone got on me for not taking my new putters out for a spin, I decided to take my FGP2 to my lesson today. We'll see how this works out. :nailbiting:

You will be amazed at how much the SPI training helps and how simple it is.

You're spot on. Its a 100% game changer. Plus, its SIMPLE and best yet REPEATABLE.

The other thing I notice is, now, just about any putter feels like a weapon to me. I stopped by the local Play It Again Sports store (to see if they had any SeeMores - nope). I was picking up a lot of different shapes & sizes, & every time I practiced a swing, I'm thinking "This feels good. Yeah, I could putt with this."

Now I wasn't hitting balls, so the feel could be completely off, but in terms of lining it up and putting a good stroke on it, I think SPi just kills it! I would never feel this way before my SPi training (because nothing felt natural - haha!)

Family.

DSC_1306_zps31d172b5.jpg

DSC_1299_zpsd50d3efa.jpg

DSC_1302_zpsa15f565c.jpg

So glorious. I need a blade style m series putter in the worst way.

Family.

Platinum finished M1 with a copper insert and a top line alignment aide. You're inspiring.

Hello pretty!

Hello pretty!

Cookie, I went APE over this putter recently at my local EW. That insert felt so good. Was holding off for Seemore Event though to see what I was fit for. That is a nice looking money maker though!

Cookie, I went APE over this putter recently at my local EW. That insert felt so good. Was holding off for Seemore Event though to see what I was fit for. That is a nice looking money maker though!

I'm excited. I will extend it an inch before tomorrow's round and toss into the bag!

Platinum finished M1 with a copper insert and a top line alignment aide. You're inspiring.

The platinum is getting an extension and regrip as we speak. New paint tomorrow for it and several of the others.

Cookie! Very nice! I'm a fan of the X-series, need to take my 3 out more.

The platinum is getting an extension and regrip as we speak. New paint tomorrow for it and several of the others.

fantastic.

You're just going to your tall person length correct? Not full blown counterbalanced?

Looks real nice #Cookie!!

I just put in my order for the Private Reserve DB4x, cannot wait to get this bad boy in!!

$79 for an M? It can be a little "used", it'll still work!

Received my white clover head cover today. Very nice would be an understatement to describe that beauty!

$79 for an M? It can be a little "used", it'll still work!

I would pay $50 more for one free of dings on the top line and who knows what on the face before I would go $79 for one that was obviously not well cared for. Probably a good thing for him that the pics are not zoomable!

I would pay $50 more for one free of dings on the top line and who knows what on the face before I would go $79 for one that was obviously not well cared for. Probably a good thing for him that the pics are not zoomable!

You bring up a very valid point. The tape between the sight lines and the condition of the shaft are indicators enough. But a lot of the scuff could be cleaned up with some elbow grease. Not a bad sub-$100 project.

Back