#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Tapatalk pictures are crappy, but that's a 3 wood and a 2 hybrid in case anyone wanted to compare.

The Iomic grip is nice, the shaft finish sparkles, and goes awesome with the matte grey heads. I didn't swing them, but just waggling them, they feel really good.

I haven't hit the 3 wood, but have the 23* in the bag now; I've only hit on sims and mats so far but impressed so far. Iomic grip is a nice touch, and adjustability option plus the shaft pairing this year is great. Finish on the crown is the best they've had in years.

I'd say the red tie shaft and iomic grips set these clubs up nicely

ANNOUNCEMENT

There has been a small change for the Friday festivities that might throw a wrench in some people's practice rounds.
The meeting at Adams Golf will be earlier than anticipated (late afternoon) and run for several hours.

Complete details coming very soon.
And this is being done for a very specific reason that is VERY freaking cool.

the continued suspense is killing me! getting so pumped for this event

it could just be a big coincidence that this image is on the front page of adamsgolf.com:

els.jpg

Wow. That would be a shocker! Maybe it's a clinic!

No, Ernie Els will not be present.

I am really excited for those that made it into this event. This is going to be another one of a kinder put on by THP and an amazing OEM. Going to be fun.

Cant wait to see how this works out. This is going to be fun to watch.

This event is fast approaching! Seems like just yesterday I emailed GG hoping and praying... just need some weather cooperation so I can attempt a first shot let alone #OwnTheSecondShot! Still practicing away #nothingbutnet

Three weeks from today right about now we'll be close to finishing up the tournament round, or at least somewhere on the back nine. I'm hoping to be able to play a little bit of golf between now and then. Need a little break in the weather.

Three weeks from today right about now we'll be close to finishing up the tournament round, or at least somewhere on the back nine. I'm hoping to be able to play a little bit of golf between now and then. Need a little break in the weather.
Sleep easy knowing that I'll have NO SHOT of outdoor golf prior to this. Then good luck sleeping if we end up teammates…ha!

Yeah, I was talking to my brother about this since we'll be driving down together. I can't believe it's getting so close.

I'm planning sales calls all over Plano Friday afternoon. Gotta make sure I'm on time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was doing some house work yesterday and the GC was on in the back ground. I heard the #ownthesecondshot three times in an hour. I lost track of what I was doing each time as I started to day dream about this event. I am very excited to see my Texas crew, I really am. Have grown more and more excited to hit some Adams hybrids, can't explain it cuz my bag is full but I am. And then we have The Cowboy Club, those that haven't played it, I can't wait to hear your take. It is one of my favorites with its twist and turns, big greens and score able layout. Plus like them or not, the hardware that the 'the boys' show off is pretty tight.

Three weeks people, three weeks

I was doing some house work yesterday and the GC was on in the back ground. I heard the #ownthesecondshot three times in an hour. I lost track of what I was doing each time as I started to day dream about this event. I am very excited to see my Texas crew, I really am. Have grown more and more excited to hit some Adams hybrids, can't explain it cuz my bag is full but I am. And then we have The Cowboy Club, those that haven't played it, I can't wait to hear your take. It is one of my favorites with its twist and turns, big greens and score able layout. Plus like them or not, the hardware that the 'the boys' show off is pretty tight.

Three weeks people, three weeks

It is just around the corner indeed! Love the whole Cowboys club experience, and add to that something new from Adams on Friday--Just can't get here quick enough!

So ready for this, sitting at work I keep thinking of all the fun that will be had, and hopefully a lot warmer weather.

Just used the GHIN handicap calculator to see what I would be for the Cowboys course. Looks like a 10.3 index makes me a 12 if we play either the Silver or Blue tees. The slope is 135 for the Silver tees & 131 for the Blues if you want to calculate your handicap for the course.

More excited about this event everyday.

On a side note, my inlaws decided they would be coming in to see us that weekend. My awesome wife told them could come, but don't complain that I wouldn't be around much because I already had plans. I love that woman!

Getting the PM from GG today asking for info for this event really made it real to me, and in 2 1/2 weeks I'll be heading down to Dallas for my first ever THP event. So when I meet JB for the first time, did I hear he's a hugger? I want to make a good first impression. :alien:

I really can't wait for this experience.

Getting the PM from GG today asking for info for this event really made it real to me, and in 2 1/2 weeks I'll be heading down to Dallas for my first ever THP event. So when I meet JB for the first time, did I hear he's a hugger? I want to make a good first impression. :alien:

I have heard otherwise. He is definitely not.

Sweet!! Group Hug to kick off the weekend right!

When I first met Josh in DM he and GG were a bit under the weather but a fist bump was more than enough of a greeting! How come you didn't give me a hug when we played last!!! JK.

Getting a little creepy in this thread! :D

Back