What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrix 6Q3...

Congratulations on the MXM #7 kc720.
Is the grip you have, bigger then the Odyssey it comes with?

Yes. Thats the SuperStroke mid slim 2.0

That MXM #7 is gorgeous.

Need.

Frogger golf brush and towel and black nike durafeel glove.

Caved in and picked up this beauty today!

hyta9y8u.jpg
e7ejagav.jpg
ryduta5y.jpg

MXM looks great KC!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Did some practicing tonight in the basement with irons and also some putting with the Smart Square.

9.5* XHot Driver head. Time for some tinkering.

10.5. Want it? Or you looking for a 11.5?

Gets expensive having two golfers in the family. Bought myself a Big Bertha, 10.5 degree, stiff shaft. Also ordering my daughter a Bio Cell+, with a regular stock Red Tie. Fortunately able to get a 50% trade in bonus on some irons I traded for the Bertha, and will hopefully get a 30% bonus on the drivers I am traing in for the Cell+.

Caved in and picked up this beauty today!

hyta9y8u.jpg
e7ejagav.jpg
ryduta5y.jpg

Oh mama! I have zero actual need for it but I want one so bad it's not funny.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Pick up this little guy off the bay to add to my SeeMore black gunmetal collection

_571_zps6b5b9e8f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pick up this little guy off the bay to add to my SeeMore black gunmetal collection

_571_zps6b5b9e8f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Glad this went to a THPer! I had it on my watch list.

Glad this went to a THPer! I had it on my watch list.

As did I. Forgot about it until my phone reminded me. Put in a nominal bid when my phone went off and was surprised it held up.

Purchased 13 Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips, a dozen Taylor Made Project A balls and got my putter bent a little flat...

Bought a Titleist 910Fd 15 degree fairway wood with a Project X Tour Issue X-8C4 shaft. Also bought a Titleist ball marker hat.

I picked up a pair of TrueLinks shoes from RockBottom. They had a promo where three pairs of Callaway socks were included for free, so I've got them coming too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back