What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably should have gotten a pair in black as well. But, I have so many pairs in addition to the new ones, I tried to restrain myself.

I got the black with green soles. They are really comfortable and look great. I have a pair of Ecco Streets too but these are water proof so that's a plus.

They still have a pretty good inventory of black and gray.

I got the grey...and went for 11.5 in black and got an error

City of Phoenix Premium Card. Lets me play all the munis for cheap.

yrerere4.jpg

Got this yesterday too. Callaway makes it way too easy for me to spend money.

yse3udyp.jpg

I agree. My collection of Callaway gear is growing. Picked this up yesterday. Hope the pic comes thru.

Round of golf and some Nike apparel.

u7uzujav.jpg

ateda3a8.jpg

I just picked up an R1 black, eBay can be dangerous place when you're stuck in the house all day.

I just picked up an R1 black, eBay can be dangerous place when you're stuck in the house all day.

Dang man your going to be all Taylormade out.

Ordered a Maple Leaf Tin Cup ball marker.

wrong team bro

BblueBerry Adicross Tours. One a few sheclkes with my skins today and they were half price so I bought them. Dallas will be getting the new steps

solid buy, these are awesome and the blue is great, they were out on my size when I ordered , ended up with white black and brown

Callaway Hex Black balls were on sale for $30. Score. Also got some impact tape. And very nearly bought a SeeMore putter.

Dang man your going to be all Taylormade out.

Yeah, I'm not even gonna fight it at this point, it's going to happen.

wrong team bro

solid buy, these are awesome and the blue is great, they were out on my size when I ordered , ended up with white black and brown

Haha if it makes you feel any better I went with a red marker. Keep it Canadian and neutral in the Summer.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not even gonna fight it at this point, it's going to happen.

I imagine I'll be the same with Cleveland gear. I don't want to rush myself because I want my swing fixed before clubs are changed.

These two to match my dark gray one:

301090596345_1.jpg

31KIuOXiK5L._SX342_.jpg

And just because:

mdasizmf_L9lBNjapTY-j_w.jpg

Got my birdieball 14x4 putting green. Best investment ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a set of Nike VRS for my 2.5 year old. Got a pretty good deal at a golf show
denagade.jpg
8uha3a2e.jpg

Picked up a cheap scorecard holder. I like the idea of not fiddling with my phone to keep track of score. Less distractions.

Picked up a cheap scorecard holder. I like the idea of not fiddling with my phone to keep track of score. Less distractions.
What did you go with?

I imagine I'll be the same with Cleveland gear. I don't want to rush myself because I want my swing fixed before clubs are changed.

I wasn't really planning on it, but my instructor keeps telling me I need my irons extended a full inch. Once I bought the irons, I needed to add another hybrid, and it just snowballed from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back