My buddy lee,,this guy is a true machine

ok...like the Denver Broncos...lets turn this around.. Another from the master of disaster...the king of rock and rolla...
The great one...enjoy boys and girls...

It may just be the angle, but in the video it appears he hits these shots pretty far back in his stance. He does seem to move it up as he changes to longer clubs.

Cmotion clinic..watch and learn from the divots.

Last edited:
I just don't get this guy? Is he slightly autistic? I'm not being mean but he comes across a little weird. Seems to have a bit of a cult following on YouTube and online in general.

I just don't get this guy? Is he slightly autistic? I'm not being mean but he comes across a little weird. Seems to have a bit of a cult following on YouTube and online in general.

no matter what lee does or says differently..I'm enthralled with him..look at the above video. He hits between his legs..hits walking.and than he busts another graphite shaft with a ho hum 340 Bomb or so. He uses a ten finger split baseball grip...and just launches it one after another. Their is a old saying Sam Snead would say, " i will take a lesson from you, if you can beat me". Well this guy would literally clean our clocks.. I watch and learn by slo moing his videos, using my apps and enlarging etc...he does do a push slap release... Which was a famous release type back in the Henry Cotton days.. I watch his students videos, and they are all crushing it as well. He has a huge underground following, which is expected when you help people for free and hit the ball a country mike dead straight..

Just my takes on it..again, I'm just posting this for u guys to help pass the long winter months. It is such a joy to watch this guy,, If I could have just a smidgen of his talent that would rub off on me. I'm sure I could be scratch with only playing this game casually.

this dude from Texas is unreal..

mm

I love watching this guy.I'd love to learn more about him.He doesnt really explain anything

:act-up:Hey guys..just wanted to post this new video that I received from my bud Lee Comeaux. This man is a true friend, and a machine at golf. Long as you will see,..

he proves you don't have look like a tour player to hit great shots..

he is the real deal for sure. All about low point control..and taking same divot every time..people that see lee live are just dumbfounded how is divots are identical. One man who mastered his low point.

enjoy
I don't see a vid?

Cmotion clinic..watch and learn from the divots.

I only watched about three minutes. This dude really doesn't like his golf clubs eh? hahaha, just tossing them around.

I like placing aim points ahead of the ball on the range. Swinging towards them kind of like focusing on a point on a putting green. Good logic there.

true that,,would love to attend one..just had bad experience at another..doesn't mean I won't have fun at your guys. I guess I get upset when I try helping people.. I'm not the best at explaining swings and such, but I try. It is all good, I just do things differently than the norm.

no harm no foul..sorry for comments

THP is not like other places.

Yeah don't take offense to this in any way. I can say he makes good contact with a ball. Besides that very little of what he says makes sense or carries any relevance as it relates to logic. He talks about a target line, which I am sure most if not all of us understand, but then he throws in the other stuff about "fantasy land" while pointing a another random club that is just thrown on the ground. Like I said I'm not hating on the guy, I just don't get it. I know plenty of people that strike a golf ball just as solid, so I guess I just don't get the whole lore that is apparently surrounding this guy. What state is this in if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah don't take offense to this in any way. I can say he makes good contact with a ball. Besides that very little of what he says makes sense or carries any relevance as it relates to logic. He talks about a target line, which I am sure most if not all of us understand, but then he throws in the other stuff about "fantasy land" while pointing a another random club that is just thrown on the ground. Like I said I'm not hating on the guy, I just don't get it. I know plenty of people that strike a golf ball just as solid, so I guess I just don't get the whole lore that is apparently surrounding this guy. What state is this in if you don't mind me asking?

he is from Texas..Beaumont... Talked to many online guys that got to see lee in person.. 270 plus hybrids..340 plus drives..low/high draw ..fade hook...yada yada..he does it all. A bizarre release where he lets the club head pass the hands. But it is powerful, I gave it a fair shot . And surprisingly it did work. Just went against what I / we believe in. Lag/bowed left wrist impact..under plane not over..etc. Also told that he played An ex pga championship winner one one one, and cleaned his clock. A real shy man really..real family man. Plays in a lot of events down there..a hustler I guess. Knows the body and how it should function. He sent me stuff that showed trackman numbers backing up what he does. Maybe this propaganda that I was drilled in doing in the golf swing the last 32 years is horse crap. Not sure, but I did get some much needed pop back in my swing when I did stick to it. Lee told me to give him 2 weeks of my time, I did get it. Unfortunately I'm stuck in this rut of having the lag and on plane look....which in reality didn't give me the extra punch that his release did,, not sure why, but I trusted it and it did work.

mm
. He will put out videos, than he deletes them. He will post occasionally then disappear for months. I will send him a text or email and may get an immediate response, or nothing..or a few months later.. He throws stuff out to us, than he is gone in some hidden location of Beaumont working on another area of the swing for us to work on. A little strange, but cool,,I like that low key attitude..a very illusive but super intelligent man

Last edited:
:alien2:Another from the ayatollah of rock and rolla

give it to me big daddy.

How did you get almost 8k in posts ? Holy shnikes batman...

Mystery Meat - this thread is all over the place and I still have no idea what the guy in the video is trying to explain. I didn't mean anything as a personal attack, yet when someone disagrees with you, you seem to jump right into them

My buddy lee,,this guy is a true machine

Big muscles slow you down!!!!!!

He may "understand physics", but he doesn't understand kinesiology.

Heat coefficient? Whaaa?

And a chemistry lesson!

"Epoxy will bond to this (graphite) because they are from the same side of the table. Where epoxy and steel...erehahjdakfhl...especially epoxy and chrome don't bond good together."

"If you use your big muscles, you'll wear out in about 5 golf swings."

nope.

Last edited:
How did you get almost 8k in posts ? Holy shnikes batman...[/QUOTE

Mystery Meat - this thread is all over the place and I still have no idea what the guy in the video is trying to explain.

THat is because he is not trying to explain anything. He is a lore about him like a cult in a way because he is very good at golf evidently and puts out "underground" videos that some would say are against the grain.

Some people choose to follow who they follow for various reasons I guess. I watched 5 minutes of the last one and all of the other ones. They are just not for me I guess. But some people love to be "inside" in something that is a bit against the grain so to speak.

THat is because he is not trying to explain anything. He is a lore about him like a cult in a way because he is very good at golf evidently and puts out "underground" videos that some would say are against the grain.

Some people choose to follow who they follow for various reasons I guess. I watched 5 minutes of the last one and all of the other ones. They are just not for me I guess. But some people love to be "inside" in something that is a bit against the grain so to speak.

So essentially use enough big words, talk in circles, and you got a groundbreaking teaching method. It's those damn fat cats at the USGA and PGA that are holding us down and preventing us from seeing the truth

:act-up:He is showing everyone you don't have to have all the "pretty angles" to make it work. He uses a 10 finger grip..wide to wide swing.,..and is slightly on the very slight steep side. He just opens up people eyes that you can swing with a slight natural ".OTT" move and still play this great game. His push slap release and sole slam concept speaks volumes to everyone that delves in his Shiite., Just try it your self? See if you don't hit it longer and straighter and more consistent. When I get hands ahead impact ( as all hogan fans go gaw gaw ga for) I shank it and hit it left and right . With the clubhead even with the hands post impact...and losing those " gaw ga " angles on the way down...you can flat out play some good golf. I don't know why it works..but it works..I listened and just went out and did it. I actually felt like I go under the ball as he wants you too " South Pole" aim concept. I guess it just frustrates me that what people prefer ( lag/ under plane..yada yada yada) makes me play worse ..this method goes against my religion.,but it works

he is all pendulum.,his arms and club always from a straight line.. A wide to wide swing concept.

sole slam is the concept of hitting down with the face open or square..no flip over. I aim for a spot under the ball..and slam it down. At the same time I try and feel as my swing is wide to wide..no holding angles or anything. Use on all clubs..feels like an impact bag to me without the bag. It gives the feel like a cast motion..but it doesn't appear like a cast on video..and no flip shows up either. When I had it going, all my divots were same length and thickness..I never thought about the ball..just the divot..slamming down to get same size and thickness. When I did this, I really started smoking it ..and my club head speed on skypro sky rocketed from 92 to a high of 110 with the driver.. Again, I was perplexed..and kinda pissed off ..that this method that goes against the grain worked.

Last edited:
Okay blugold, why dont you save it for a single post rather than break down his every word in multiple. It will make the thread easier to digest for those tuning in.

Okay blugold, why dont you save it for a single post rather than break down his every word in multiple. It will make the thread easier to digest for those tuning in.

I'm sorry. I have the video running and posting as things pop up for me. I will consolidate my posts and then back away quickly.

His push slap release and sole slam concept speaks volumes to everyone that delves in his Shiite., Just try it your self? See if you don't hit it longer and straighter and more consistent.

I have no idea what any of that means so I have no idea what he is trying to get me to try.

I have no idea what any of that means so I have no idea what he is trying to get me to try.

Updated my last post..and I am being honest about this., as jb stated . It goes against all logical in golf trends, It did work and it did anger me why it worked. But at the end of the day, it got the job done. I literally feel that I can go,out this spring ( after 3 months of no swings this winter) and still hit the ball decent doing this..right of the bat. How does it work? ( not sure) ..why? ( not sure either). What I do know..it is repeatable and very easy to do..and is powerful and accurate

:popcorn:

Updated my last post..and I am being honest about this., as jb stated . It goes against all logical in golf trends, It did work and it did anger me why it worked. But at the end of the day, it got the job done. I literally feel that I can go,out this spring ( after 3 months of no swings this winter) and still hit the ball decent doing this..right of the bat. How does it work? ( not sure) ..why? ( not sure either). What I do know..it is repeatable and very easy to do..and is powerful and accurate

Honestly, watching the animated gif in your signature and watching his slow motion swing via youtube (youtube gives you the ability to slow down the videos) there are plenty of angles and lag in those swings.

Back