My buddy lee,,this guy is a true machine

Mystery Meat

Ben Hogan Fan
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad Gas
:act-up:Hey guys..just wanted to post this new video that I received from my bud Lee Comeaux. This man is a true friend, and a machine at golf. Long as you will see,..

he proves you don't have look like a tour player to hit great shots..

he is the real deal for sure. All about low point control..and taking same divot every time..people that see lee live are just dumbfounded how is divots are identical. One man who mastered his low point.

enjoy

Last edited:
Don't take this the wrong way because the guy is obviously a fantastic ball striker and may very well be on to something revolutionary but I had the hardest time understanding what his message was. It was like watching Boomhauer hit great golf shots. Also (and I'm about 1/2 in the bag which might explain why) it sounded like he was talking like Tony Montana at some points. But I love the guy's swing just the same.

I'm in the same boat, he's a great ball striker but I have no idea what he was on about? All I could make out from time to time was 45..................

EDIT: I tried watching the video again and still have NO BLOODY IDEA WHAT HE"S ON ABOUT.

Last edited:
:act-up:He is hard to understand...but I think he is proving that you can be slightly over it and still hit it good. And he also does a "unique move" where he lets the clubhead out race his hands after impact. Swears by it that it gives him another 10 to 15 yards a shot,

he he keeps weight on left leg..and just pounds down on that sucker. With the same consistency shot after shot after shot,

Moved to training aids

If you bring it up in Youtube, in the description section it explains everything. For those looking for a better explanation.

Was that Rain Man giving a golf lesson?!

- Tangent line......must hit the tangent linie
- 45 degrees, everything at 45 degrees

Love his swing! What I want him to teach me is that club twirl! He's got it perfected! What's the physics behind the perfect club twirl. He has it!

I'm confused, but great swing and solid contact. It works for him.

that was pretty cool to see his outlook on the golfswing. You really got to peek into his mind.

I would have to say that last year I experimented the most with my individual swing. I tried (2) methods..lee's CMotion vs another. In all reality I had a very very good scoring year to say the least..both methods were completely different. Lee's method is a players method,,a scoring method.. opposing hands theory is a look method ( lag/ shallow downswing/ people's perception of what A swing should be. If I had to choose which one benefited me the most..with the longest straightest shots,,I would say in all honesty Lee's method. I gained 15 yards off the tee, and started averaging 10 plus greens a round..( which is great for a casual golfer for me) . His method is really quite easy to learn..and he loves helping anyone anytime via phone/ email/ Skype... He has always been behind me, no matter what method or technique I tried or am trying. And for that, I thank him..

I post a lot of stuff about Lag/ impact look/ shallow downswing...but in reality..and all honesty,,it is just a look for a lot of us. Lee's findings are the real deal and the proof is his videos. The man is literally a machine..who has one objective..to help us. He is a interesting guy that learned how to use the club as effectively as he is able too..and has a heart of gold in trying to get us to play a little better. If you can find him..tell him I said thank you

Lee ..your method did allow me to have a great season

Last edited:
He sounds kind of like a mad scientist.

I'm not trying to be insulting, it works for him but that's the first thing I thought of.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

:act-up:I also took 2 online lessons from lee early last spring, I would so love to post for you guys..but I feel like I already crossed the line by posting his video without asking. The man literally developed a swing that utilizes the design of the club..and optimizes the club to give us the most preferred results. He has a pretty big underground following on the net...hard to find. But if you need or seek some added power in your game.,,than go find lee

nothing else to say besides I'm sick of snow, :(

If you bring it up in Youtube, in the description section it explains everything. For those looking for a better explanation.

I did that and I am still somewhat confused. I wish I could hit a ball like him but I really don't have a clue what he is trying to get across.

that was pretty cool to see his outlook on the golfswing. You really got to peek into his mind.

He sounds kind of like a mad scientist.

I'm not trying to be insulting, it works for him but that's the first thing I thought of.

but, none if it makes any real sense. He's talking gibberish in half of his "description" of the video. It isn't complicated. It's just nonsense. His mind wanders from physics to biomechanics to something I can't quite describe and back to physics, without drawing any actual correlation between them. I will be reading more of his stuff to really get an idea of what he's about.

There's no doubt that Lee knows something about ball striking, and I certainly don't want to speculate about any mental condition he may or may not have. It's entirely possible that he simply struggles to communicate his ideas in a coherent manner. He might have a very valid idea buried in that nonsense, but how to extract it is beyond me.

:act-up:Understandable,, he is getting better. He does this for free, asks for nothing...and just wants us to get better. I have been talking to him for about a half of a year. At beginning I was lost, but than I started getting it. It is very simple, and maybe against the grain of what everyone wants to look like. But at the end of the day, it is about scoring..and his stuff will make you score well. We are all hung up about plane,..lag..and that bs. Believe me, the camera can be a hindrance..the golf course can care less about how you do it.

When end I stand on the 1 st tee, I rarely get nervous of other golfers. Lee, is the exception..he would literally pound it by us day in and day out..and shoot is ho hum mid 60's. I'm not big on videos, but I enjoy watching this guy hit it like. Damn machine,,. So wish I could post my online lesson for u guys,

maybe he won't mind.

:act-up:Ok.. Well here is was his first lesson to me . Learning to swing the club by using its design..if he gets upset for posting..than sorry lee. In reality I have been doing this online golf for over 2 years. I'm a casual golfer, keep it under 80..only have time to play 4 months out of the year if I'm lucky. I'm only going to get as good as the time that I can invest in this game we love..which is very little. I work with what I have...one big big thing about his program is it is best to use a blade golf club. He hits with the back of the club, not the front...this is his "push slap move". Again, I preach
Lag and pretty angles..but at the end of the day..our goal is score..and enjoying the game. I enjoy it more when I hit 260 instead of 230/240 by holding and creating angles..

Just ts something for you guys to watch...I have one more too...but this one nailed why focusing on the front of the club is bad...use the weight in the back of the club.

Last edited:
I would give anything to have the last 20 minutes of my life back.

I appreciate the vid MM but I still can't say that I get it. Nothing in the video translates to me at all. I don't understand what to practice or try to implement.

having zero energy as it is and you wasted time on that

. This is why I told lee I need to leave online forum golf...2 years was my limit. I play the way I play, do what you guys wish..just thought I would post some stuff to tide us over until spring,

I'm deleting all videos on here

No worries man,,golf is golf, or I could just drive around the country in a van for no reason

Huh? Im very confused. I assume that is a dig at my wife and I bringing events and equipment to people all over this country in our Tour Van.

Is this really golf instruction? I mean he doesn't speak of what to practice or how to implement it. It is pretty much a bunch of rambling.

Nobody ever said to delete anything.
And you certainly dont have to play the martyr card just because some dont like or understand it.
People have the right to opinions here and while that may not be the case at other places, they can express them freely.

I dont care for the dig however. Before judging a THP event, our THP Tour Van, or us as people, it might be best to actually attend one.

Nobody ever said to delete anything.
And you certainly dont have to play the martyr card just because some dont like or understand it.
People have the right to opinions here and while that may not be the case at other places, they can express them freely.

I dont care for the dig however. Before judging a THP event, our THP Tour Van, or us as people, it might be best to actually attend one.

true that,,would love to attend one..just had bad experience at another..doesn't mean I won't have fun at your guys. I guess I get upset when I try helping people.. I'm not the best at explaining swings and such, but I try. It is all good, I just do things differently than the norm.

no harm no foul..sorry for comments

Back