The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
To say I want this too would be an understatement. Going to try quite hard to make into this one.

2 events in sept....decisions decisions

Might be time to use some of the newly acquired SWA points lol.

Yeah I think it's more of a time away thing. Gonna have to be just 1 and luckily 2 awesome events to pick from

September will be grwat for Thp. Like other it will probably be only one I can try and attend. Leaving alot of thpers good odds to get into one of the events. Something about the name gauntlet just makes it the one I want. Thrn throw in callaway..
#bringit

Great setting for the Gauntlet.

In the next few weeks, more details will be coming about this one, including the itinerary.

In the next few weeks, more details will be coming about this one, including the itinerary.

Anxious to here more about this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am working toward some 2nd quarter sales goals that will allow me to possibly attend two
September events. And I ain't talking about the one held at east lake! PBG and PD are now circled on the ICal

I am working toward some 2nd quarter sales goals that will allow me to possibly attend two
September events. And I ain't talking about the one held at east lake! PBG and PD are now circled on the ICal

Atta Boy PandaMan!!! Glad you are rethinking your previous position when we last spoke about this.

Atta Boy PandaMan!!! Glad you are rethinking your previous position when we last spoke about this.

Yeah man, thought about it and The Gauntlet was a blast as was the tour championship. If I can do both....I'm in like Flynn

Yeah man, thought about it and The Gauntlet was a blast as was the tour championship. If I can do both....I'm in like Flynn

Gonna do my very best to join you in the festivities!!

So exciting. What a way to wind down the golf season.

Glad to see this bumped. I'm definitely going to do what it takes and hope to get picked. I'll ask for permission later!

I have no doubts that's going to be one packed itinerary, full of awesome!

Oh THP + Callaway = Ridonkawestastic!

I will do whatever I can to get into this one!

I have to get into one of these events eventually right? September is a good month for me, I hope it works.

This is going to be one of the most sought after events of the year. THP + CALLAWAY = Boom!

Who wants to be involved with Callaway in two events this year....This guy right here.

Not to slight The Invitational Championship, as I'm certain it will be amazing, but after attending the unofficial Gauntlet in Sarasota, the new one is the priority.

Can't wait to hear more info on this event? Callaway and THP are putting together some fantastic events.:bananadance:

#runthegauntlet

Me too brother but if it's gonna be a contest thing I won't even waste my time

You're guaranteed to not get into an event you don't enter...so I guess that choice is up to you. Selection for all these events is a thankless task regardless of methodology, and it's always the ones that don't get in that obviously have the biggest complaint, but they really do the best they can to keep everyone happy (this year by having such a large number of events).

Me too brother but if it's gonna be a contest thing I won't even waste my time

Don't say that Jay. I'm not the most creative guy in the world when it comes to ideas for vines and instagrams. But, occasionally, I'll get a gas pain and something will pop into my head. It cost nothing to enter, just a little thought, and the rewards are priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back