The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're guaranteed to not get into an event you don't enter...so I guess that choice is up to you. Selection for all these events is a thankless task regardless of methodology, and it's always the ones that don't get in that obviously have the biggest complaint, but they really do the best they can to keep everyone happy (this year by having such a large number of events).

Understood , the events they put on are fantastic and I'm not complaining. I'm ok with sticking to invitationals and paying my own way

Spoke to a member of the #ZooCrew today and they are pretty darn excited about this one.

Spoke to a member of the #ZooCrew today and they are pretty darn excited about this one.

They are not the only ones excited :) but how cool is it that zoo crew is excited too :)

Cannot wait to try to get in on this one.... I have a feeling it is going to be a blast

Me too brother but if it's gonna be a contest thing I won't even waste my time

I am not very creative but let's keep entering buddy, this one may be our turn :)

I Love how involved these guys will be for this. Will just take it to a whole other level

I can only imagine, based on what I have heard from past THP and Callaway experiences, how flavorful this awesome sauce will be. I know, that was probably the coolest thing you have heard all year, what can I say, I'm ultra creative. :alien:

1st post updated with information that spells out the event a little more clearly.

Awsome. Definitely trying for this one.!!

Can't wait to try and get into this one. A weekend with the Zoo Crew and THP would be priceless!

This is gonna be fun to follow along with! Very cool that each team is captained by a Callaway #ZooCrew member.

Good luck everyone that goes for this one!

I'm sure everyone will be trying to get into this one. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be an absolutely epic event. September in SC...looking forward to vying for a spot.

Is this over labor day weekend?

Another amazing event, love the Zoocrew tie in, its going to be a great weekend for those involved

Sounds like a pretty amazing event! Can't wait to start the entry process.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Contests again huh? I'm game

I will be trying to get in this one for sure. Sounds like a great time!

More awesome vines on the way!

And the excitement starts to build even more.

This event sounds so cool! And with 6 teams of 4, I'm no math major but that's a good number of people who are going to have a heck of a good time!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Kickass. The thoughts of the Gauntlet will keep me warm while NJ is getting buried again under the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back