Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I wish about the 910D2, is that I could find more shafts available for it on ebay. I tend to see a lot more available shaft options for the callaways and cobras out there.

The only thing I wish about the 910D2, is that I could find more shafts available for it on ebay. I tend to see a lot more available shaft options for the callaways and cobras out there.

Are you near a golf store? If they do any club work they should be able to change the adapter to fit the 910.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Really Really want to roll a Tanked version of the MXM #7.

Really Really want to roll a Tanked version of the MXM #7.

I know! I picked a #7 up and havent stopped thinking about somehow "tankafying" it

The mxm does not really intrigue me. But I could really enjoy a big ole versa mallet

The mxm does not really intrigue me. But I could really enjoy a big ole versa mallet

MXM's were great on the putting green, I will have a 330 at the very least.

MXM's were great on the putting green, I will have a 330 at the very least.
Versified and now you'd be singing my tune

I enjoy the milled face. The feel coming off of it is amazing. I always found the inserts on most odyssey line a bit too soft and "springy." Just perfect on the mxm IMO

BIO CELL IRONS!

It's going to move into full purchase mode as soon as I get the funds together. I'm also going to go the Trackman fitting route with the rest of my bag too, it makes such a huge difference having the numbers to back up what you see and feel, im converted to fitting before buying now!

BIO CELL IRONS!

It's going to move into full purchase mode as soon as I get the funds together. I'm also going to go the Trackman fitting route with the rest of my bag too, it makes such a huge difference having the numbers to back up what you see and feel, im converted to fitting before buying now!

Solid choice sir!

I'm pondering nothing today. My MXM #7 arrives today, I get the Alpha next week, irons are good....

Wait!!!! I'm pondering Mack Daddy 2 wedges.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Solid choice sir!

I'm pondering nothing today. My MXM #7 arrives today, I get the Alpha next week, irons are good....

It never stops!

Solid choice sir!

Awesome wedges, got a set myself coming this week.

Now that I have the majority of my bag set in stone for the year, I still have one spot that I need to fill at the top of my bag. So I'm pondering 5 woods or 3 hybrids.

It's not bad enough pondering between brands and models but pondering between brands, models and club composition is a killer.

Pondering at the Cleveland smart sole s wedge and ofcourse the new Cleveland custom driver and new fairway woods.
I missed this chatter the other day. I have both the S and C wedges. I think they both work really well for what they are designed to do. Looking forward to July, I fully expect to have the 58° S in my bag, but probably not the 42° C. I'll game it all spring leading up, but it's such a specific club/shot maker, I think there are better options.
I'd have to hit those smart soles out on turf. In the store I just don't think I would like it. And if its anything like the Altitudes, well....

You really have to hit them on grass. I pulled mine from the bag for my sim league--they just feel totally different off carpet.

I missed this chatter the other day. I have both the S and C wedges. I think they both work really well for what they are designed to do. Looking forward to July, I fully expect to have the 58° S in my bag, but probably not the 42° C. I'll game it all spring leading up, but it's such a specific club/shot maker, I think there are better options.
You really have to hit them on grass. I pulled mine from the bag for my sim league--they just feel totally different off carpet.
Yea I'm only going to game the s wedge of the smart sole. Hopefully I'll be the owner of one here soon, but I have a filling that needs fixed so I don't know how much the dentist is going to take.

Yea I'm only going to game the s wedge of the smart sole. Hopefully I'll be the owner of one here soon, but I have a filling that needs fixed so I don't know how much the dentist is going to take.
Don't sleep on the C buddy. If you struggle with chipping, or playing a bump-and-run, it will really help.

I generally don't, though anything could change between now and July.

Don't sleep on the C buddy. If you struggle with chipping, or playing a bump-and-run, it will really help.

I generally don't, though anything could change between now and July.

I hear ya,I just think I have better options where I could use the c at.

It never does! My friend Scott tells me I'm his hero because I'm such a club ho. I need to find a support group.

Adam - Consider yourself amongst friends here. You are not alone on THP, nor are you the first or worst case we have seen. :act-up:

Adam - Consider yourself amongst friends here. You are not alone on THP, nor are you the first or worst case we have seen. :act-up:

Lol! Thanks skipper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As if I am not already pondering wedges, I keep thinking about Apex with Recoils.......I want to experience this set up.

Accessory ponders for me this morning including the Bio Cell FW head cover in JMan's WITB! Also looking into the tool/supplies to start re-gripping my own clubs.

Still thinking about that Bushnell Neo XS, really want to get my hands on one.

Accessory ponders for me this morning including the Bio Cell FW head cover in JMan's WITB! Also looking into the tool/supplies to start re-gripping my own clubs.

Golfworks is doing a sale right now on free shipping over 25 bucks (code should be F020714). Get some tape (http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_DFTG2_A_cn_E_17), solvent (http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_SOM_A_cn_E_17) go for the 32 OZ, and a squeeze bottle (http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_SQ27_A_cn_E_17).

Annnnnnd then set something up with me. I'll show you the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back