Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only it were that simple. Silly wife having a job and no one to watch the kids is making my life difficult.

Bring them all! I have an army of kids as well,and an inflatable bounce house in the backyard.

No...Just ribbing a bit.

I can take my Captain's place. Been looking at those Apex irons a lot. Heck what haven't I been pondering...*getting the evil look from my wife right now*.

If only it were that simple. Silly wife having a job and no one to watch the kids is making my life difficult.

Oh that's easy

Leave her behind

Pondering some grips for my irons, need 7 of them and I am thinking about getting some more of the Winn Grips. The ones I have now are just hard and feel like there roughing up my glove.

Pondering irons or just shafts. If I knew how to reshaft I'd pull the trigger ASAP but I just don't know how much it will be locally and not sure if I trust a big box store.

I need to learn how to do it so I can tinker.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Pondering some grips for my irons, need 7 of them and I am thinking about getting some more of the Winn Grips. The ones I have now are just hard and feel like there roughing up my glove.

If you like lamkin rel 3gen grips I have about 4 or 5 red ones you can have

Kang I'll give them a try. Thanks man.

You won't be disappointed. I have the rel 3gen on my wedges and 5w/hybrid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thinking about SpeedBlades--anyone with a view on these

Okay got it down to these putters but not sure which to go after:

1. :heavy: B1 - I hit this one perfectly and I have it at the top of the list because I like the look and ability to change the weights to my feel.
2. :nike: Method Mod 90 - I haven't seen this one but am very curious as the looks are perfect.
3. :odyssey: White Hot Pro #7 CS - Buddy has this and I hit it well. A lot like the B1 but soft insert which I generally like.
4. :odyssey: Versa #7 CS - See above
5. :ping: Karsten TR Anser 5/B60 - Love the bronze just don't know a lot about the TR.
6. :bridgestone: True Balance Model DT-01 - This has my eye both in terms of look and cuz speed is the issue generally.
7. :seemore: anything??? - Always liked these but unsure still.

So yeah speed is the issue at hand for me so I like putters that it is easy to control distance and putters that generally aren't too hard. If anyone can help narrow these down and give info that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

Been pondering order a Vision Golf glove. I have heard such good things about them and they are so good looking. Only issue I have is with having to order from Australia I just don't know what size to get.

Been pondering order a Vision Golf glove. I have heard such good things about them and they are so good looking. Only issue I have is with having to order from Australia I just don't know what size to get.
Focus my friend, stay focused. Do to order those balls

I loved the REL 3gens until I tried the iLines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back