My TaylorMade Performance Lab Fitting

So jelly, that must have been out of this world!

Very Jealous of this Mr. Ricky!

I would imagine that even just the lie adjustment, as well as the shaft difference, could make a fairly substantial difference in your game.

That is a heck of an experience. Shows what can happen when you are in the hands of an experienced fitter.

Awesome pics and feedback about the experience. I cannot wait to get to try this out

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Thanks Dev, that pretty much seals the deal for me. I am going to do a full bag TMPL fitting for my MC bag!

On another note, what is up with that milled face putter???

Thanks for being someone else who the Tour 90's would not perform for. I was starting to think I was an oddity... Well, I am, but that's another thread.

It came down between the Nippons and the i95's for me. Both were great shafts, but I hit the i95's a bit further in a regular flex with no loss in dispersion. I'm glad they didn't send me, with all those drivers, fairways, shafts and putters, I'd have come out with a hefty CC bill.

Thanks Dev, that pretty much seals the deal for me. I am going to do a full bag TMPL fitting for my MC bag!

On another note, what is up with that milled face putter???

That is Corey's personal putter. It's a Japanese version.

That is Corey's personal putter. It's a Japanese version.

Ahh shucks, I was hoping it was a sign of things to come. Thanks for the clarification.

Sounds like a great time Ricky. Great photos also.

Awesome Ricky, very cool! Looks like an incredible experience, with a ton of info thrown at you, which is a good thing!

Any knowledge of how much they charge for fitting?

Thanks for the write-up and pictures Ricky. Definitely sounds like an enjoyable and educational experience.

Now this looked to be a complete blast for you to do!! Congrats on getting some great information and thank you for the pictures!

Great experience Dev. Thanks for sharing all that with us.

Any knowledge of how much they charge for fitting?

From what I've seen, it varies from place to place. The one up by Chicago that I checked was $400 for a full bag fitting, Nashville was $300. It's a little steep for my blood, but they seem to have a lot going on tech wise, so I have to believe it would be a better experience than I would get at Golf Galaxy which is my other option.

From what I've seen, it varies from place to place. The one up by Chicago that I checked was $400 for a full bag fitting, Nashville was $300. It's a little steep for my blood, but they seem to have a lot going on tech wise, so I have to believe it would be a better experience than I would get at Golf Galaxy which is my other option.

Most definitely. They appear to be the best of the best as well they should, at least for TM equipment.

I want to say jealous, but envious better suits the feeling of someone getting this experience, absolutely awesome feedback Thank You and Congratulations

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That is so cool Dev. Facility looks awesome and it sounds like you got some great info for you. I have got to get to something like this. I think it would really be eye opening.

I don't know how many more of these testaments I can read before I finally stop being a moron and get fit like this. Thanks for posting this Dev!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I've finally had enough of my alleged 'self-fitting' and this year is going to be the year that changes. No more guessing and tinkering and then double guessing, it just never ends.

Ricky I'm glad you got to experience this. TM does a bang up Jon with their fittings. Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Very impressive Dev, and it certainly sounds like you got a lot out of it as well

Reading things like this (and after the fitting process I went through last year) makes me wish I had something like that closer to home, although I am not sure the bank balance would agree

Great write up Ricky!! A bit surprised to see the Nippon's win out (no particular reason - we just don't hear a ton about them).

This has me even more excited to go through my fitting in the near future.

The 2* lie adjustment is great as well, makes you wonder just how much of a difference that makes on course.

This sounds amazing, glad you got to do this Ricky. I would love to get something like this done at some point, but can't imagine dropping the dough for it.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I was sitting on the fence on wether or not to do this fitting due to the $300 price tag and not to mention more on getting clubs up to specs. But since this is the same place I'd be doing mine, your comments on the fitter and facilities is enough to get me to make an appointment. All that is left is to find a date and make the call.

Thanks again!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I was sitting on the fence on wether or not to do this fitting due to the $300 price tag and not to mention more on getting clubs up to specs. But since this is the same place I'd be doing mine, your comments on the fitter and facilities is enough to get me to make an appointment. All that is left is to find a date and make the call.

Thanks again!

Corey is freaking awesome man. He really knows his stuff. Give him a follow on Twitter also, @TMPLnewjersey

Back