#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

Many days I wish I could go back to the Wednesday round and live it over again. I don't know if I can ever expect a more perfect setting or situation to be in. Weather was perfect, great company, unreal golf course, a cold drink, some pretty good golf. Will be hard to ever replicate that.

Hmmmm you always tell me you aren't creative. That looks great dude.

Love the preview Josh and glad to see the comfort station getting some play in it

Many days I wish I could go back to the Wednesday round and live it over again. I don't know if I can ever expect a more perfect setting or situation to be in. Weather was perfect, great company, unreal golf course, a cold drink, some pretty good golf. Will be hard to ever replicate that.

Amen Hawk. I'd do anything to relive that round right now. The right word is perfect.

That made me all warm and fuzzy. I think I'm gunning for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too. I never wanted that round to end. Company was top notch, course was beautiful, and I had a pep in my step and a song on my lips. I'll never forget it and always try to recreate it.

Walking up to the 18th green was definitely bittersweet.

I bet, did the bus ride back feel like the journey was at an end? Such an amazing experience, I'm sure none of you ever wanted it to end!

I bet, did the bus ride back feel like the journey was at an end? Such an amazing experience, I'm sure none of you ever wanted it to end!

The bus ride back was definitely different.

Sun was setting, which is sort of appropriate I guess. Everybody was pretty much spent and it was a lot quieter than the ride to the desert for sure.

The bus ride back was definitely different.

Sun was setting, which is sort of appropriate I guess. Everybody was pretty much spent and it was a lot quieter than the ride to the desert for sure.
A time of reflection I'm sure!

It sure was. That walk I will never ever forget.

8eju5u3u.jpg

It was a beautiful sunset though lol.

That Wednesday round I have never been so locked in, yet to be so relaxed....it's something I wish I could channel that every time i tee'd it up

That Wednesday round I have never been so locked in, yet to be so relaxed....it's something I wish I could channel that every time i tee'd it up

We had a good old time. Saw some very good golf played that day!

Not to mention a beverage or two!

Thanks to Mr Wood lol.

Man, I do wish I had the 17th hole to do over again. I think I would have taken Harry to 18 with a better tee ball.

You meant Tuesday, right? Because we played all day together in Tuesday, so...

You meant Tuesday, right? Because we played all day together in Tuesday, so...

Tuesday was a tough pill to swallow after that morning round :\

However, Tuesday evening with the sun going down was something special as well.

I totally get it. The singles matches had a totally different feel to them. The course did as well -- love that Clive course.

I still remember the finish on Wednesday. Our group finished first, and I stood on the upstairs deck with a beer in hand looking over the course. I was up from my round (people may not know, but I shot 75 that day) and down from losing the Grandaddy. But, I looked over the course and realized that it was all done and that I wasn't coming back. Definitely a bittersweet moment where everything kind of stopped for a bit.

I will never forget sitting on the patio and eating that meal with everyone. Staring out at the incredible golf courses, just soaking in those final few moments. It was truly one of the most peaceful moments of my entire life, bar none.

Something I will never ever forget

I will never forget sitting on the patio and eating that meal with everyone. Staring out at the incredible golf courses, just soaking in those final few moments. It was truly one of the most peaceful moments of my entire life, bar none.

Something I will never ever forget
The bonds created from this event can be seen from the outside for sure, it was incredible to hear and see the interaction between #DreamTeam & #ZooCrew even after the event, bonds created that will probably last forever. So cool.

The bonds created from this event can be seen from the outside for sure, it was incredible to hear and see the interaction between #DreamTeam & #ZooCrew even after the event, bonds created that will probably last forever. So cool.

This is absolutely true. I know I can reach out to any of my teammates or anyone from the #zoocrew and they will be more than happy to help me with anything I need. I cannot say enough times how cool they were throughout the entire event. They were just as excited as all of us for this event, and it showed.

This is absolutely true. I know I can reach out to any of my teammates or anyone from the #zoocrew and they will be more than happy to help me with anything I need. I cannot say enough times how cool they were throughout the entire event. They were just as excited as all of us for this event, and it showed.
That is the coolest part, it's like getting to know the wizard behind the curtain, such a unique experience!

Hard not to be excited for such a cool event. Going 3-0 helped too. So did 11-5.

Back