What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a Nike Covert 2.0 3W...Can't wait for it to get in...!

If it is anywhere near as good as the first... you have a winner.

I hit it at Golfsmith and fell in love - too bad we just got 5 inches of snow here in NC...makes waitibg for it to get here a little easier

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I hit it at Golfsmith and fell in love - too bad we just got 5 inches of snow here in NC...makes waitibg for it to get here a little easier

I have been strongly considering going to the 2.0... but the original Covert is just PERFECT! Definitely cannot wait to hear your thoughts.

I'll definitely share after all this snow goes away. I really enjoy hiring the VRS. It is my go-to club for tight fairways. Hoping the 2.0 is even better on the course.

Just purchased a brand new Nike Covert VR_S 2.0 Tour driver (60g stiff Kuro Kage shaft). Can't wait to get it!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just purchased a brand new Nike Covert VR_S 2.0 Tour driver (60g stiff Kuro Kage shaft). Can't wait to get it!!!

Nice purchase. Make sure you let us know your thoughts in the thread!

Bought 3 more lime green and 3 light blue I-line grips. I now have 16 lime green and 3 light blue. Just can't get enough of these grips.

Just got a hand warmer as its very wet & cold here at the moment. You fill these with lighter fuel and they last an eternity, better than all the disposable rubbish.

Heat_zps7ca1869c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I might have ordered 588 a custom driver / 588 fw combo

Rock Bottom Golf's 20% off Callaway sale. I'm a sucker for free shipping, so I didn't stop until I got to $199.

Five dozen balls, a dozen gloves (half for other people), a pair of shoes, 6 pairs of socks, a shirt, a belt, and a set of repalcement spikes.

Come on weather, I want to play some golf!

Mashie+ 4H showed up! Yay!

Couldn't hold out on this bad boy anymore.

_57-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I picked up two Lamkin iLine putter grips today. I waffled on it for a few days, and now am mad at myself because I want them immediately hahahaha!

I'm excited though. I hope they are perfect.

I love that driver! If I wasn't already committed to the Alpha, the 2.0 Tour was getting in the bag and going home with me. Don't like that Kuro Kage shaft though. For a stiff it plays like a piece of re-bar for me. Congratulations on the awesome purchase.

Don't know what I'm going to buy today......but it's going to be something cool.

Just bought the Bushnell Neo-X GPS golf watch on eBay for $138 shipped to my door. I'm also hoping it will work well for running.

One of these:
a3yzamyn.jpg

And this:
a5e4uvu9.jpg

And threw in one of these for kicks:
deju5edu.jpg

2 Lamkin Rel 3Gen Orange grips to go on my X2hot hybos and a couple Callaway gloves

Damn Pete, nice purchase!

Picked up a Red Super Stroke Slim 3.0 for my Nike Method Core putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a Motore Speeder VC 6.1 to tinker with.

This came in today. Can't wait to throw the SS Midnight Slim 3.0 on it

aqe2yzy5.jpg

ra8ede4u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back