Post a picture of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great...but its -9 Celcius not including the wind chill, which is significant. Working outside is tough sometimes haha.
ehudaba8.jpg

Would post a picture of my day, but it's the same as the last one ... except the manuscript I am reviewing this time is one of my own with a collaborator.

DSC_1302_zpsa15f565c.jpg

Turkey2_zps189d375b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tommy Turkey stopped by this morning. It looked like he was giving a speech from the rail of my lower deck to about 30 or so more wild turkeys on the ground below. He paced back and forth for while, and then flew down to join his brothers on the ground.

View from my hotel room in downtown Pittsburgh. That is Heinz field. In town for a five day conference for work. The sweet thing is we have corporate suite tickets for the Pens v Rangers game tonight. Should be pretty ad bass. I put a link to a photobucket copy, as the one I uploaded looked like blah.

THP #theking #imwithchad

8780963a8852aaf1924ee9feec41a4cc.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1391807895.615354.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1391807895.615354.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
Two hours of shoveling and I'm almost done.
e5e7ydaq.jpg

8a5ujy8y.jpg

Busy city street + no plow = breakfast of coffee and ALL the Baileys I own.
a6u7udaz.jpg

Even with 4wd, I'm not getting down my street.

Happy Valentines Day my @$$.

Damn Pete. That's a bunch of snow.

Damn Pete. That's a bunch of snow.
The crappy cell phone pictures don't do it justice. And, the snow is still falling.

I'm not ranting though. It is what it is. I just wish I could raise my arms.......

The crappy cell phone pictures don't do it justice. And, the snow is still falling.

I'm not ranting though. It is what it is. I just wish I could raise my arms.......

I will rant for you, don't worry.

muju7edu.jpg

Pfft.......looks like the sun is out there.

Wasn't this morning at 5:30 when I was out there. But at least half of my driveway is done in 2 hours.

Looking outside of my living room window. I guess it's time head to work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A view of my back yard...

qupu2ede.jpg

Decided to go clean off my car. It went…well?
mumy9eqy.jpg

vupaje4y.jpg

And STILL no plow. The snow is knee deep in the middle of the street.
ybyzu4yz.jpg

umyhyqy5.jpg

And I finished just in time to walk inside to answer the "robo call" telling residents that plowing will happen tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. PERFECT!

mumy9eqy.jpg

vupaje4y.jpg

ybyzu4yz.jpg

umyhyqy5.jpg

And I finished just in time to walk inside to answer the "robo call" telling residents that plowing will happen tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. PERFECT!

Looks like you'll be working from home today.

mumy9eqy.jpg

vupaje4y.jpg

ybyzu4yz.jpg

umyhyqy5.jpg

wow dude i thought we had it bad in ohio ....guess not.

Rowing while watching Olympics.

I may have spent an hour and a half at my local shop falling in love with this beauty....

e9ajynaj.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I may have spent an hour and a half at my local shop falling in love with this beauty....

Yes! This is such a great putter and I just don't understand why it never seemed to get any love. I can't see trading mine out for anything in the near future.

Yes! This is such a great putter and I just don't understand why it never seemed to get any love. I can't see trading mine out for anything in the near future.

It's soft and sweet. Price scares people...yet they pay gobs of money for drivers they use five times a round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back