Bobby Jones 2014 Spring Wovens

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
SPRING 2014 WOVENS FROM BOBBY JONES BRING STYLE TO THE 19[SUP]TH[/SUP] HOLE

New Bobby Jones Woven Collection Uses a Combination of Checks, Plaids and Stripes to Bring Sophisticated Style to the Clubhouse and Boardroom

Bordentown, NJ – Bobby Jones, celebrating the iconic apparel brand’s 25[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary in 2014, announced today that its Spring 2014 Collection features an extensive line of woven shirts, perfect for the office or relaxing at your favorite clubhouse. The impressive line of wovens offers a variety of colors, patterns and collar options sure to fit any style.

wovenssmall-L.jpg

Beginning with the traditional, the Solid Oxford from Bobby Jones is made of 100% cotton and features a button down collar and breast pocket. Available in five solid colors (Blue, Lavender, Mandarin, Tangerine and White) the Solid Oxford offers a splash of color to accompany the customary look with a plaid pattern inner collar.

The Medal Plaid offers great style and comfort for men who prefer a spread collar look. Again made of 100% cotton and featuring a breast pocket, the Medal Plaid comes in Cerulean, Hyacinth and Melon hues, all of which stun in the tight plaid pattern.

For a more casual look, the Beach Plaid woven is the perfect option. Available in Blue and Tangerine, both offerings incorporate an array of colors that mix together perfectly showcasing an ideal springtime vibe. The Beach Plaid is also made of 100% cotton and has a button-down collar.

34small-L.jpg

With more than 20 variations of solids, plaids, stripes, piques and textures, the entire Bobby Jones Spring 2014 Woven Collection is sure to offer the perfect option to suit each discerning wearer’s tastes

“With incredible style and unmatched comfort, our woven shirts are perfectly-suited for keeping the wearer looking sharp in a board room or at the clubhouse bar,” said Andy Bell, President/CEO of Jones Global Sports.
For a quarter century, Bobby Jones has provided luxury men’s and women’s sportswear, including polo shirts, button downs, shorts, slacks and sweaters/knits to demanding consumers looking to exude a classy, cool confidence on and off the course. The Bobby Jones brand can be found at the finest golf clubs, resorts and haberdasheries in the world. For more information on the Bobby Jones brand, visit www.bobbyjones.com.

Hawk, can I assume those button downs are long sleeve? And any chance they gave you an indication of price point?

WOW! Sign me up! I love that sport coat! Also love love love the extra detail in the cuff and collar on the solid wovens! Can't wait for their site to launch...

Gorgeous. Just as I am coming into the market for new work clothes too!!

Almost makes me wish I had to dress a little nicer on a daily basis.

• Staff
Hawk, can I assume those button downs are long sleeve? And any chance they gave you an indication of price point?

I think that's a safe assumption. Sorry, all I have is what is in the presser.

Looks like some great additions to my work wardrobe are in the future from Bobby Jones, lookin' good!

Man, some great looking apparel. Unsure if this is in my price range but I need to find something local to check out.

• Staff
Prices start at $125 and yes the button shirts are long sleeve.

I love the look of the line, and the multiple collar options are a must for me with my Barney Rubble no-neck. I know these button-downs are more for off the course, but would anyone ever consider playing a round in one? I go from my desk to the tee box quite a bit, so tend to gravitate towards close that work for both.

Those shirts are spiffy. I could see myself rocking one of these in the classroom if the price was a bit lower.

Last edited:
Those dress shirts looks quite nice, steep price, but they sure do look good.

Prices start at $125 and yes the button shirts are long sleeve.

Awesome looking shirts thats for sure, price puts it out of my league however

I am such a fan of this line it's not funny, the budget keeps it out of reach though. Some of the best clothes out there.

Nice looking shirts.

The bobby jones line just seems so complete. They have some great offerings that you can wear on and off the course, and in any conditions.

Back