Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

Hey, just FYI, I'll be your friend..... @toad462 :alien:

Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

I want @Cookie_THP to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf, so we BOTH get a free 2-ball pack! I’m paying it #fgtourward

Not an official entry just supporting the cause:

Cool stuff, thanks THP!

Oh man, personal distance everywhere! Wilson and THP are gonna a rock this!

Would be so awesome to see the Wilson Staff Innovation Center! Thanks THP and Wilson Golf #PersonalDistance.

Hey, just FYI, I'll be your friend..... @toad462 :alien:

I got you covered Sean.

Awesome twitter contest. Everyone wins!!!. Thanks THP and WilsonGolf. I randomly picked one of my THP followers for this.

Thank you to THP and Wilson for this GREAT Opportunity!!!!

Such an amazing double bonus, you get golf balls and a chance to enter an amazing event, what's holding you back from entering? NOTHING!!! Get those entries in.

Love me some Wilson Staff.

Have I mentioned how ridiculously awesome this event is going to be and the price of it is crazy low.

Thanks, Jugger!

I hadn't been on THP in a couple of weeks, so I didn't know about this promotion (or that my AC membership had not yet been renewed - whoops!)

Awesome twitter contest. Everyone wins!!!. Thanks THP and WilsonGolf. I randomly picked one of my THP followers for this.

I want @mwoods02 to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf, so we both get a free 2-ball pack! #Seriously @hackersparadise

Have I mentioned how ridiculously awesome this event is going to be and the price of it is crazy low.

It is going to be awesome. 100 yr anniversary of a great golf company, get a tour of their Innovation Center, and some amazing SWAG. Lucky winners are in for a epic treat!

Best part is....only a 2hour drive for me :)

Back