Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

You know, I was gonna not enter since it might be difficult to figure out how I'm gonna make it to Chi town if I win, but I figured what the hell! I'll figure it out if I win haha. Many thanks to THP and Wilson for the opportunity!

This is sweet! Will be awesome to try the balls, and this will be an amazing event.

I made a tweet and included The Annihilator, but I am not trying to get into the event. (So not posting the tweet here)

I wanted to highlight this part of the rules for those of us who cannot attend the event - we can still give @wilsongolf some love and try out the balls:

"You can enter to just get the golf balls, by using Twitter and not posting your tweet in this thread."

Here's mine
-------------------------------

I want @jubess1 to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf, so we BOTH get a free 2-ball pack! I’m paying it #FGTourward.

Have I mentioned how ridiculously awesome this event is going to be and the price of it is crazy low.

How do I get bonus entries?

:alien:

Thanks THP and Wilson Golf!

not coach cal

Are you sure?

#yourenotalone

Neither are you, not sure where he's going with that.

Although I sure don't mind that avatar. :angel:

Looks like T0AD got picked twice:

I want @toad462 to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf so we both get a free 2-ball pack! I'm paying it #FGTOURWARD

I am so freaking excited for this one. Really hope I get in

Excitement is good for this one TH. Its going to be one heck of an awesome event.

Excitement is good for this one TH. Its going to be one heck of an EPIC event.

FIFY. The proper level of excitement must be applied

FIFY. The proper level of excitement must be applied

I know, right? Midwesterners among others should be going nuts. The cost is crazy low, comes with a brand new driver and a tour of one heck of a cool facility.

I know, right? Midwesterners among others should be going nuts. The cost is crazy low, comes with a brand new driver and a tour of one heck of a cool facility.

plus Sgt. Slaughter and deep dish pizza

Have I mentioned how ridiculously awesome this event is going to be and the price of it is crazy low.
So much awesomeness for the less than the price of a driver if you were just buying off the shelf. It's the no brainer of no brainers!

Just in case anyone has forgotten what this event entails: a ton compared to the price, thats for sure

Cost
The cost for the event is $189
This includes:
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls
*Dinner
*THP Swag + Surprises
*Wilson Innovation Center Fitting
*Wilson Staff Driver

I ride the train to work with folks from Wilson every day (you can tell by their backpacks). It's taken a lot not to express my excitement for this event daily. I'd probably get a lot of blank stares as the creeper yells about golf with all the snow on the ground.

I love Chicago. My kinda town. One way or another, this will be happening.

Back