The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then have your wife shovel some snow and see if that changes her mind. :)

I know how that would go over at my house.....

Common misconception, I was not granted permission. I told my wife we should do it and she said she couldn't. Her fault not mine.

Dont make me go back and find the post where she said it was okay if you wanted to and you backed down due to not having a job down there.

Dont make me go back and find the post where she said it was okay if you wanted to and you backed down due to not having a job down there.

#waffling

Yeah, I know what I said. I also about a week later told her that we should do it and she backed out.

Off work today, so the wife decided that I should go grocery shopping with her.

Maybe I'll just act like my teenage sons and throw everything in the cart and she won't ask me to go again?

My wife's car is literally frozen to the fence. Haha This should be fun. The snow is up to the roof.

Then have your wife shovel some snow and see if that changes her mind. :)

Despite not wanting to move to FL my wife is awesome. She came out and helped me from 5:30 to 7 when the baby woke up.

My jeans are WET.

And if I don't get a plow down my street soon, and can't get to work, I have a feeling today will be a very expensive one. #apex #tourz6jolt #5moregolfbags

My jeans are WET.

And if I don't get a plow down my street soon, and can't get to work, I have a feeling today will be a very expensive one. #apex #tourz6jolt #5moregolfbags

I just called my boss and told him to go scratch his arse

Yikes, the last 3 hours have been emotionally exhausting.
Coming home to your wife having a near mental breakdown is just awful. I don't mean that in a selfish way at all, it's just so hard to watch and hell if I know how to deal with it. Thankfully she seems to be doing much better at the moment.

I'm late here, but that's tough man. Hope she's in better spirits now, there's no real way to deal with something like that except try to be the best sounding board you can be.

I am so tired of people who don't talk to you for weeks, and then get legitimately upset with you for not initiating conversation with them.

Everything is a one way street to some folks. It's crazy annoying.

I am so tired of people who don't talk to you for weeks, and then get legitimately upset with you for not initiating conversation with them.

Hi Dan...miss ya buddy

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Cleveland is too far.

Game with me!

I will. Just have been busy shoveling and crying. Haha I was in last night but didn't feel like playing COD.

State taxes.

Wow. That one hurt.

I either need to have a tax deduction or either the doc or I need to go back to school. Ouch ouch ouch.

My jeans are WET.

love this rant. Well minus the jeans part. Took a while to get the car out this morning, one of these days I will invest in a shovel.

I just had to go shovel a neighbor out. Not because I wanted to, or because I'm a nice guy (I'm not!), but she decided to drive her little go-kart of a car down the unplowed street and was dangerously close to my truck. First time I ever shoveled anyone BACK into a parking spot.

For the record this rant is not weather related....it's snow plow related.

And the lazy a-holes upstairs decided to stay in bed and not help. Hope they like shoveling out all the snow I packed around their car.

This is one of the bad things about sharing a driveway. I had some neighbors who did the same thing, so after a couple of times shoveling by myself, I said eff that and quit shoveling since I had drove a 4WD K5 Blazer. He started shoveling and I never did again!

Still haven't received my T4 to do my taxes here. Wife has had hers since the first week of January.

Not a good start for the controller when you ask two weeks ago where they are and get "They should be there in the next 2 days".... and then yesterday hear "I am still auditing payroll, so the info hasn't been submitted yet."

Not Cool.

The last few weeks have been a freakin whirlwind for me. Been keeping it all inside because its something that I need to deal with and its not something I need others to feel bad for me about or worry about, but its been eating me away. The ironic part is today is Valentine's day and it may be the final blow... "Take a sh*t or get off the toilet*..

And that means nothing to anyone but I just had to get that off my chest I guess.

The last few weeks have been a freakin whirlwind for me. Been keeping it all inside because its something that I need to deal with and its not something I need others to feel bad for me about or worry about, but its been eating me away. The ironic part is today is Valentine's day and it may be the final blow... "Take a sh*t or get off the toilet*..

And that means nothing to anyone but I just had to get that off my chest I guess.

I feel ya', brother. Trust me, I know.

Hope everything works out for the best for ya buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back