Bushnell NEO-XS GPS Rangefinder Watch - THP Preview

I never thought I could play with a watch on, but I have been wearing a Fitbit Flex band to track steps and activity and it doesn't bother me to play with it on....and since these function as an odometer as well I could see one in my future.

This sounds a great watch, hows the thickness compared to the garmin S4?, its down to these 2 for me....

Just order me one of these in white.

Congrats on the purchase

Used this for the first time today. I love it. Simple, yet accurate and super easy to use. Really comfortable as well.

I ordered mine this morning. After loosing my upro , the fiancé approved this purchase. Look foward to using this.

I used mine for the first time on my trip to Mesa AZ. 5 rounds performed great, got 3 full rounds off it before I had to charge it. Yardage were bang on or a yard or 2 out at most .The guys I was on the trip with were constantly asking for yardages once they seen how accurate it was.
Many of the course we played were not maked well for yardage and it was really helpfull .

Can't see me playing without it . Well worth the money plus it was with me all the time and not searching for it constantly or leaving it on the tee or cart.

gb

I so need to get one of these front middle back and hazards carry distance and EOF would be so much better than my phone which is slow and annoying.

Is anyone seeing any problems while playing rural courses with this?

Last edited:
I so need to get one of these front middle back and hazards carry distance and EOF would be so much better than my phone which is slow and annoying.

Is anyone seeing any problems while playing rural courses with this?

I played kenderlou which is a championship course, and ive played 3 local munies and it has been very accurate on all of them.

Bushnell NEO-XS GPS Rangefinder Watch - THP Preview

I live in rural OK, doesn't get much more rural than that. No issues for me, even on some Podunk little 9 hole tracks.

I use mine every round still, can't imagine not having it now to be honest.

I played kenderlou which is a championship course, and ive played 3 local munies and it has been very accurate on all of them.

I live in rural OK, doesn't get much more rural than that. No issues for me, even on some Podunk little 9 hole tracks.

I use mine every round still, can't imagine not having it now to be honest.

Thanks guys! I will own one soon

Thanks guys! I will own one soon

I will add on to this that I played a course last week in the mountains and had no issue at all. Worked great. One of my favorite golf items I have ever bought.

anyone have any issues/experience with the black one and seeing the white info on the screen?

anyone have any issues/experience with the black one and seeing the white info on the screen?

I haven't had any issues with it at all. It's been rather cloudy the 2 times I have used it. Using it tomorrow in the sun. Will follow up and let you know.

Not at all. Have played in the sjn, clouds and rain. You can read it without a problem.

I pulled the trigger on the black one today. Pretty excited to pair this up with my Z6. Should help with hazards and lay ups while I can get the exact distance to the pin as well.

I pulled the trigger on the black one today. Pretty excited to pair this up with my Z6. Should help with hazards and lay ups while I can get the exact distance to the pin as well.

You won't regret it, you truly won't

You won't regret it, you truly won't

Have heard only great things and with the deal I got I couldn't pass it up

Last edited:
I'm about to buy as well

Back