The 2014 Honda Classic [Spoilers]

jhstew1

Idiot Free
Reaction score
Handicap
5.8 Ghin
  • Course PGA National Resort & Spa - Champion Course; Par 70; 7,110 Yards - Course Tour
  • Dates February 27 - March 2, 2014
  • Player Field 144 Players - View Player Field
  • Format 72 Hole Stroke Play
  • Purse $6 Million
  • Winner's Share $1,080,000
  • FedExCup Points 500 to the Winner
  • Defending Champion Michael Thompson (67-65-70-69--271)

I know its a Couple weeks out, but I am impressed with the field that PGA National is attracting this year:

Phil Mickleson, Tiger Woods, Adam Scott, Zach Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Sergio Garcia just to name a few..

Can't wait for the Honda Classic. Great course and field. Mark my word several THPers will be following closely, as the Bridgestone Championship will be held here. I know I will.

3 weeks to go...
by5aqeje.jpg

I've played this course twice at back to back THP outings. I love watching the tournament on TV now :thumb:

Can't wait!!!

syvyhymu.jpg

With more golfers moving to Florida, I bet this gets added to a few more top pro's schedules. Looking forward to seeing Tiger tee it up again.

Jhstew1 I'm 95% sure I'm going Friday unless work gets hectic. Hope we can meet up. First round of beers on me!

Jhstew1 I'm 95% sure I'm going Friday unless work gets hectic. Hope we can meet up. First round of beers on me!

see you there!

Should be a great field, and an amazing course!

Last edited:
I can't wait to hit the grounds on Friday. Looks like its going to be a star studded field!

It has become one of my favorite tournaments of the year. The field seems to get stronger every year.

Really like following this tournament, definitely looking forward to it. Also really interested to see the shape of Tiger's game after a few weeks off.

With the Bridgestone Championship taking place here...I have a hunch more thpers may be tuning into this one

With the Bridgestone Championship taking place here...I have a hunch more thpers may be tuning into this one

And be there in person! Some advanced scouting will be going on.

I think this speaks volumes to the direction this event has been going! Very cool.

I love all the photos of THPers with that bear! AWESOME.

2014 Honda Classic [Spoilers]

2014 Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Once a tough draw, this year's tournament is filled with top talent. Just a reminder that a THP Event is being held there later this year and the same course you will watch on TV, will be played in the THP Bridgestone Championship.

Always fun to watch the pros play a course you have played or will be playing. Looking forward to the Honda this year.

Definitely will be following along on TV this week. Going to be fun to watch.

Always fun to watch the pros play a course you have played or will be playing. Looking forward to the Honda this year.
Dude preach it!

Watching the Honda will have a totally different feel to it this year.....cause I will be going to the Championship later in the year.

Can't wait to see the course...oh yeah and watch the actual golf too

Pretty cool! I only played two courses the same year that they were on the PGA Tour rotation. It made it so much more fun to watch the Pros play it. Good stuff!

Back