What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up an all white polo to match up with some of my louder pairs of pants and shorts.

Decided to pick up a pair of Ping Gorge wedges. Found them for a STEAL in the used section at Golf Galaxy. Wedge shootout between them and the Tour Trusty's,

What lofts and grinds do they have? If they lose to the tour trusty's and need a home, I could be interested!

I didn't buy it all today, but in the past couple weeks. At least apart from the R1, which I only paid $160 for BNIB, nothing has more than $60 in it. The lone iron was $12 for $%!* and giggles.

Someone please take my eBay away.

yqe7uvy5.jpg

Just put an order in for an I25 fairway wood with a Fuel 70 X shaft. That should complete the bag. I am now on the hunt for a new carry bag to complete everything. I also may pick up the I25 Hybrid just to have some different options depending on which course I am play.

Cant wait to see the credit card bill this month :banghead::beat-up:

Nice pickup Blu. Glad you went with the Senita instead of the Nome.

Nice Ping blugold, congrats.

Large bucket at the dome!

I'm pretty excited.

Screenshot2014-02-17at52959PM_zps8f985427.png

These presidents day sales are killing me. Second purchase of the day...... a black/red Clicgear 3.5 push cart and pair of pants from Golfsmith

More snow headed towards Boston tomorrow was the final push I needed to pull the trigger on a 9x3 BirdieBall green.

More snow headed towards Boston tomorrow was the final push I needed to pull the trigger on a 9x3 BirdieBall green.

Don't even tempt me man haha. I'm moving to quincy in March and I have been waiting to see what size I can fit in my living room. Hope it works out well for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iomic grip for my shaft driver. White on white.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These presidents day sales are killing me. Second purchase of the day...... a black/red Clicgear 3.5 push cart and pair of pants from Golfsmith

Very nice Sully...love my Clicgear 3.5.

Bought two pair of Ashworth golf pants from the TGW sale.

Nice buy. ..I envision myself getting a clic gear soon....again

After two rounds this weekend me and the xhot 3w did not get along so I swapped it for a 17* RBZ stage2 3HL. Hope I find better success.

Ya hopefully my nike cart bag will work well on it. I figured I walk most of the time and this year I would save the shoulders a bit. And not to mention I got it for 160 with the sale!

Received this beauty over the weekend to add to my growing SeeMore black gunmetal family

2014-02-17205526_zpsfd680f7d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140217_205144_zpscdfbf0ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Does a trip to the chiropractor because of lower back pain count if there's half a foot of snow on the ground, I won't be able to play probably another month, and it's completely unrelated to golf count?

If so, count me as having bought golf stuff today.

I25 driver ordered!

Upgrade to the XS! I think #cookie should do the same. Let's go!!

bupe2yve.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back