The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's trying to get you to build a workbench for your clubs down there that isnt removable, that way you have to stay in Ohio FOREVER.

#Trap

I knew it was something...good catch. I'll tell her to leave the benchs as is and it can be used for knitting or something

IZOD outlet half hour away. $20 you say? Was actually thinking of checking it out after seeing a deal jlukes, I think, scored in the apparel thread. Hmm, definitely better than the one pair I'd get for $50 at Dick's, even with a gift card.

Yeah they are stupid cheap...breathable and comfortable.

Run with it!!!!

I might have to wait and see if it's mentioned 2 times.

Might have to look into how to do all that club stuff too lol

Haha It could be pretty cool though, I hope to get some club working station thingy setup when I get a house. For now it is just regripping, but regardless every little bit helps save some $$

Haha It could be pretty cool though, I hope to get some club working station thingy setup when I get a house. For now it is just regripping, but regardless every little bit helps save some $$

Yeah I'm a little late to the game...seeing I have 4 iron sets that need reshafted

Man I would go crazy if there was an outlet mall with IZOD and $20 pants. Cheapest I can get them around here is like $36.
Got a izod outlet nearby? They sell pants for about 20. Dicks probably not much in that range but then again you do have a gift card

So in our new basement we have a ton of workbench space...I mean a ton.

The Mrs says " you should get some supplies to mess around with golf clubs"

Caught me off guard...thinking it's a trick lol

Yeah I'm a little late to the game...seeing I have 4 iron sets that need reshafted

Just do it already would you

Man I would go crazy if there was an outlet mall with IZOD and $20 pants. Cheapest I can get them around here is like $36.

Yeah not sure if that was normal but I don't think they are much more than that typically anyhow

So in our new basement we have a ton of workbench space...I mean a ton.

The Mrs says " you should get some supplies to mess around with golf clubs"

Caught me off guard...thinking it's a trick lol

This would be awesome. But I agree, it's a trap!

Still if they are $25 30 that's a good buy. The closest one to me is up in Chicago, so like 2 hr drive.
Yeah not sure if that was normal but I don't think they are much more than that typically anyhow

haha 441, totally sounds like a trap. There's probably something she want's she's trying to get you to owe her for. LOL
And even then, with the trouble you've had with that place already, I'd be hesitant to put anything very permanent in there. Hope things are shaping up on that side of things.

haha 441, totally sounds like a trap. There's probably something she want's she's trying to get you to owe her for. LOL
And even then, with the trouble you've had with that place already, I'd be hesitant to put anything very permanent in there. Hope things are shaping up on that side of things.

Haha the benches are already in place it would be just loading it up with a vice and the needed supplies. I may just order everything at once and have it all get here at once and call her bluff

Haha the benches are already in place it would be just loading it up with a vice and the needed supplies. I may just order everything at once and have it all get here at once and call her bluff
ahh, not too shabby then. Just remember, she'll never forget she gave you that, and you'll owe her. hahahaha I would totally do it though. :)

Man, I've never been a club tinkerer, but the more I'm on here the more I want to. And now you're talking about getting this sweet setup Mike. I've got available bench space in my garage too. Ponder, ponder.. Oh THP, I don't think my wife likes you very much :D

Man, I've never been a club tinkerer, but the more I'm on here the more I want to. And now you're talking about getting this sweet setup Mike. I've got available bench space in my garage too. Ponder, ponder.. Oh THP, I don't think my wife likes you very much :D

Good thing is there are a few threads out here to help us get started...and tons of experts at our disposal

Good thing is there are a few threads out here to help us get started...and tons of experts at our disposal

Oh that's for sure. I will have to start my research.

Call it I'll come up early before HHI and we can do them all.

Seeing the reference to So I Married an Axe Murderer in the Tadashi swing thread, I was compelled to post the most singularly awesome movie scene ever.

It's a popular birthday day on THP today!

My rubber shaft clamp broke the other day, and I need a new one.

Am I better off to spend more money and get the clamp that has the metal backing on it, or just buy 3 of the cheap rubber one for the same price as the one with the metal?

I have both and now just use the little cheapo rubber one almost exclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back