Club Testing - Bradenton/Sarasota Area - This Saturday or Sunday

Dudes would be rocking parkas in Ohio for that kind of access. War and JB know what I am talking about, they've seen it first hand hahaha!

I hope you guys get a solid group. Wish the drive was more accessible for me.

Agreed dude, I would kill to have some LM time and do some testing of irons. Sounds like a very fun and rewarding day indeed.

I got a feeling that the locals come through!

Agreed dude, I would kill to have some LM time and do some testing of irons. Sounds like a very fun and rewarding day indeed.

I got a feeling that the locals come through!

You have all those frequent flyer miles. :alien:

You have all those frequent flyer miles. :alien:

Oh, I know. And believe me if I didn't have my kiddos this next weekend I would be looking at flights.

This all started out not too different from a weekend that turned into the gauntlet. Hahaha

If I get the go ahead and don't have to work, I would grab a hotel.

If I get the go ahead, and you get the go ahead, that hotel could cost half as much if you want it to...

Sorry, JB. Take me off the list for both days. I was just overruled by the senior ranking member of my household.

would love to come over but relatives in town this week & next :banghead:

Sounds like the perfect reason to get away.

trust me if they were just visiting i agree, but they are coming & going because my wife had a medical procedure last Friday & me leaving for a day would be a bad move

I wish i was in FL would be nice to test some equipment

Me too buddy, its always a good time.
Kind of like a very small preview of what a THP Event is like.

So lets say, hypothetically, if someone were to be able to go to this shin dig... What course would they be looking at and what kind of greens fees would one expect?

So lets say, hypothetically, if someone were to be able to go to this shin dig... What course would they be looking at and what kind of greens fees would one expect?

To be determined based on how many we have.

Its times like this I wish I lived somewhere in Florida. Sounds like a great time is about to be had. Pretty sweet that you're back out and able to enjoy playing golf again, JB. Wish I could join you for this sure to be awesome event.

Its times like this I wish I lived somewhere in Florida. Sounds like a great time is about to be had. Pretty sweet that you're back out and able to enjoy playing golf again, JB. Wish I could join you for this sure to be awesome event.

Wish you did too dude. Mashing balls on the range with new gear is always fun.

If it was a weekend I was off id drive the 4 hours one way just to meet some people and beat some golf balls, but I have to work one day and thats just too long of a drip there and back in one day. Maybe ibcan make the next one.

My chances of attendance are increasing.

Dang it I wish I lived in Florida! I can't wait to follow along, I bet this will be an awesome time.

My chances of attendance are increasing.

Greg and I are in for the weekend if there are still openings. Would be coming down late Friday if this is a Saturday get-together.

YAY FRIENDS! Can't wait to see the both of you!

Greg and I are in for the weekend if there are still openings. Would be coming down late Friday if this is a Saturday get-together.

Thats great buddy. The plan is Saturday as of now.

Is it bad that I went immediately to Southwest to check flight prices for this weekend?

Back