The New THP Golf Cart

Gorgeous !! Love the looks of those seats!

Those colors look great together.

Thats bad azz!

Looks good! Gonna throw on some green wheels? Maybe black and/or gold trim with it?

Looks good! Gonna throw on some green wheels? Maybe black and/or gold trim with it?

Not sure yet. Its a work in progress for GG and myself. It will get there though.

Not sure yet. Its a work in progress for GG and myself. It will get there though.
Lift kit.

New wheels.

Oh yeah.

Awesome seats, I can't wait to see the finished cart!

Those are some seriously awesome looking seats. I checked out their site and it looks like they have quite a bit of capability for custom designs. A good Georgia company as well.

Love the new look seat covers. Awesome looking.

They came out awesome! Pimp my ride!

Lookin good. If it ends up missing, don't look at me......:confused2:

Those definitely look spectacular.

~Rock

Love the new look seat covers. Awesome looking.

Thanks. Just one correction however, these are not seat covers, but actual new seats. The link in the first post shows the work this place does and they have some incredible options.

That looks friggin awesome. Are personal carts popular down there? They aren't here at all. But we used to vacation in Arkansas each year, and they were popular there. So just curious if it's a southern thing.

Stylin' - Very nice.

Those look awesome!! Great update to the ride

That looks friggin awesome. Are personal carts popular down there? They aren't here at all. But we used to vacation in Arkansas each year, and they were popular there. So just curious if it's a southern thing.

We live in a golf community so it's very popular. You will see it a lot in golf communities here.

Last edited:
That is tight!

They definitely did a legit job on those seats. Real nice!

Oh DAM that looks the business.

No the cart has a top, and a windshield, and a rain protector in the back, and a full body rain protector if we feel like putting it on, but it's a HUGE pain to put back into the bag when not in use, so it stays in the bag until absolutely needed.

Have you thought about that frogger cart cover?

That is swank!

Not a big fan of that company, so we will stick with this one.

Copy that buddy, just thinking through the BBQ coma I'm in.

Back