What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won the Alial Fital Tuesday Shirt. Probably going to wear it at the HHI!

Sifting through the FairwayStyles outlet site. Very dangerous, with some digging there are some exceptional buys right now.

Sifting through the FairwayStyles outlet site. Very dangerous, with some digging there are some exceptional buys right now.

Any particular brands?

Any particular brands?

All of them...Kidding.

Been looking at the Gmac brand and some of those polos are 50% off.
And the PUMA stuff is 50% off too.

All of them...Kidding.

Been looking at the Gmac brand and some of those polos are 50% off.
And the PUMA stuff is 50% off too.

I need to check it out. If I keep losing weight, I will need a closet full of new stuff.

Grabbed this off the bay for $27 shipped brand new.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

^^^^ sweet top

desurume.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These arrived today:

Grabbed this off the bay for $27 shipped brand new.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Quoting this pull over, didn't even realize it when I bought it, but it's actually fleece on the inside. I'm pumped about that. It will come in very handy here in the next month or two when I'm playing some colder weather golf and in the late fall. Super pumped I pulled the trigger on this one.

These arrived today:

I got the orange version of the one on the left and LOVE the shirt on the right. Solid pick ups #Cookie.

I wasn't planning on buying another pair of shoes but I picked up a pair of Callaway Del Mars on rockbottom for $40.

Bought 3 puma hats on the bay. One for little man, one for the girlfriend, and one for myself.

Puma Monolite Spikeless. I will own them as soon as they are available.

Puma Monolite Spikeless. I will own them as soon as they are available.

This is why I like you. We are both awesome and think alike.

Ditto for me.

Picked up these at Academy Sports tonight for $10.00 a piece.

e8ene5u9.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Great deal on those Adidas shirts John! New shirts for HHI!

Got a serious ponder on for one of these:

417BQNX35PL._SX300_.jpg

I want to check one out in person before pulling the trigger, can't find one anywhere locally though. Still, at $20, if I buy one and don't like the fit, I've got another yardwork hat.

Girlfriend bought herself some new pumas! I really like these and she LOVES them.

9u6y8a4a.jpg

Puma Lux pants. Slimmer fit and just very clean looking. Think they would pair well with the Travis Mathew and RLX shirts I tend to wear.

These came in today
y9e8aja3.jpg

Just picked up 2 pairs of Greg Norman pants and a Travis Mathew polo. My wife says I'm getting to old for the glow in the dark Puma colors.

Why the heck is it so hard to find a structured Srixon Z-Star hat in person? I bought an unstructured one online and it looks stupid on my head, so I refuse to order any more hats online.

Why the heck is it so hard to find a structured Srixon Z-Star hat in person? I bought an unstructured one online and it looks stupid on my head, so I refuse to order any more hats online.

What does the unstructured one look like? I might be interested if you're looking to get rid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back