Adams XTD Forged Irons w/ "Cross Cavity"

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
Looks like Ernie has them in the bag now, but they aren't on the Adams website. The cast version are on the website, but not the forged.

I hope they let us hit them at the #OwnTheSecondShot event.

They aren't the best looking iron by any means, but the tech has me extremely intrigued.

Looks like Ernie has them in the bag now, but they aren't on the Adams website. The cast version are on the website, but not the forged.

I hope they let us hit them at the #OwnTheSecondShot event.

They aren't the best looking iron by any means, but the tech has me extremely intrigued.

They are a prototype for Ernie. One set exists I believe.

Ernie has the only set as far as I know and he's not getting on well with them at all. He's been really struggling since he changed equipment.

They are a one off set made just for him by the Tour Dept. hard to imagine them coming to retail

Ernie has the only set as far as I know and he's not getting on well with them at all. He's been really struggling since he changed equipment.
Ernie's struggles have been with the putter. He's been pretty good w/ these irons.

I'm pulling for him in the WGC Match Play.

You heard it here first, these will be coming to market.

How do I know... Mike Fox, Adams' director of global product marketing told me today at Adams HQ.

Very cool to see that these are coming to the market not the cleanest looking but knowing adams i bet they feel incredible

Very cool to see that these are coming to the market not the cleanest looking but knowing adams i bet they feel incredible

I wouldn't be shocked if the looks were touched up a bit prior to product launch.

I actually like the look of these, I would definitely give them a shot.

Played these for a few holes & very impressed. Definitely in the running for my next set.

Forgiving & still have a non GI look at address.

Bumping for all of the early raves on these irons

Been some serious pondering on these. Seem to be looooong

Yeah I need to try these out...could use a solid club and a half or so longer

Been some serious pondering on these. Seem to be looooong

These cyborg looking irons are certainly getting a lot of talk! Distance for days it seems.

There is a very good chance that these will be my next irons. My checking account is already bracing itself for impact.

The ones they let us it are crazy long, I had a big jump,in distance going from from my Nike CCI to my Rocketbladez and then hit these things over the weekend. Add another 15-20 yards on top. Absolutely awesome

There is a very good chance that these will be my next irons. My checking account is already bracing itself for impact.

We got to hit so many awesome clubs this weekend that my debit card over heated.

These irons are the real deal. Felt great and were LONG!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are these the next Adams pro irons???

Ugh. They need to hide that technology. Not everything needs to be seen.

Ugh. They need to hide that technology. Not everything needs to be seen.

I thanked this...

But I still like them!

Does anyone still have info on specs of these?

Does anyone still have info on specs of these?

Club
3 Pro Hybrid
4 Pro Hybrid
PW
GW
SW

• Loft
  • 20°
  • 23°
  • 19°
  • 22°
  • 25°