Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Callaways new line of clothing. There are a few shirts I think I need to own in there.

All day every day

Attaboy. It's the MC!

The Cobra irons are stuck in my head. I need to hit both sets eventually, I really do.

Attaboy. It's the MC!

The Cobra irons are stuck in my head. I need to hit both sets eventually, I really do.

My brain is fried. You hit the regular already, correct?

I am putting myself on a buying and pondering freeze for a month. I will be able to try some things out and have some numbers, so I can ponder with a purpose.

My brain is fried. You hit the regular already, correct?

Yessir. I like them a lot, very Speedblade like IMO performance wise. Still want to hit the + for the sake of hitting them though, doubtful I go that way in the end however.

I am putting myself on a buying and pondering freeze for a month. I will be able to try some things out and have some numbers, so I can ponder with a purpose.

Haha, smart man.

5 Hybrid.... don't know why. After just adding a 4H, and not even swinging it yet, for some reason now I want a 5H.

5 Hybrid.... don't know why. After just adding a 4H, and not even swinging it yet, for some reason now I want a 5H.

LOL. I'm the same way. If I can find one that fits my yardages, I'll be all over it. I'd like to go with a combo though so I'd have the same shaft in my 4&5. Tried the G25 last year just for this reason. Was a solid club but the 23˚ couldn't keep up with the J40 24˚. X2 Hot and the Cobra stuff is on my mind lately. Haven't counted out the Clevelands either.

I've got a new ponder. But it isn't Friday yet...

However.
13.png

Thinking about a new putter, most likely a Seemore. My DLL just doesn't fit my eye anymore. Maybe it's just the offseason though...

I'm officially NOT pondering any equipment, should I be worried?!?!

A question we all ask ourselves all the time. I will tell you why. Because we are addicts and thats the next shiny new thing and "what if" it can give you a few extra yards? Haha

exactly & in the past i would already have it but now a days i think of all the balls i need to hit to get used to it & then realize wow i am sooo lazy :laughing:

I've got a new ponder. But it isn't Friday yet...

However.
13.png
That is a beauty of a wedge. Feel free to Thursday ponder it.

That is a beauty of a wedge. Feel free to Thursday ponder it.

Do you think if I called Hopkins and asked them for no paintfill, they would do it?

Random putter pondering...

Odyssey Sabertooth and the Odyssey White Hot Pro V-Line.

Pondering Drivers

High Loft
High Launching

#nohelpwithlasers

to hold me over til the lessons kick in

Pondering Drivers

High Loft
High Launching

#nohelpwithlasers

XHot/X2Hot? They seem like they'd fit the description. I'm thinking of going that way, but would need to order with a shorter shaft. The ability to hit a 46" shaft eludes me.

Pondering Drivers

High Loft
High Launching

#nohelpwithlasers

Cleveland Altitude, I say ponder the sponsor!

SeeMore keeps adding some sweet looking PR Tri-Sole putters to their site. mFGP version:

ead5b047aa5021ecba653a548aead6a7_zps7fc9da98.jpg

The mFGP SS - Tri-Sole - is 100% precision milled stainless steel with a proprietary multi-layer black gunmetal finish for striking and lasting beauty.
The Tri-Sole design allows for the center section of the sole of the putter to rest flat on the ground while minimizing the potential for the heel and toe portions of the sole to interfere with the surface during the stroke. This promotes a effortless takeaway and follow through. Milled in the USA and features SeeMore's RST technology.

I must have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back