Who would you rather play a round of golf with?

Who would you rather play a round of golf with?

• Tiger Woods

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Jack Nicklaus

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Arnold Palmer

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Holly Sonders

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • A deceased relative bought back to life for that round

Votes: 34 33.3%

• Total voters

impactswing

Banned
Reaction score
A. Tiger Woods
B. Jack Nicklaus
C. Arnold Palmer
D. Holly Sonders
E. A deceased relative bought back to life for that round only

Def not D. Would play terrible. Probably go with Tiger here. Havnt had to many people I am close too pass away.

I'm the first person to really embrace golf in my family AFAIK, so I'd go with Jack. That would be awesome!

The THP'ers that are headed to DFW next week!!!!!

Arnie for me...he was one of the golfer's I grew up rooting for. Plus he was my late-grandfather's favorite golfer. I could spend all day picking that brain.

Went with the one that would get the least votes.

I went with Holly. She would probably be the most fun of all of them. And she's kind of cute. :D

I have a grandfather who played on a regular basis and took me out a few times as a kid when I was clueless about the sport. He passed away almost ten years before I seriously started playing and I would love to catch a round with him today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack for sure.

I will take the write in answer of THPers at one of the 15 or so THP Events that are happening this year.

My grandfather. He passed away when I was 6, so I only have faint memories of him. He grew up a caddie at the Rutland Country Club in Rutland, VT and was a scratch golfer.

A. Tiger Woods
B. Jack Nicklaus
C. Arnold Palmer
D. Holly Sonders
E. A deceased relative bought back to life for that round only

This is kind of a weird variable, but my alive grandfather in his prime. He was an awesome golfer that won a bunch of tournaments and has a handful of hole in ones. He's now at the age where he can't golf very well due to a bad hip and I've never really had a chance to actually play a round with him (he usually just rides around in the cart).

That, to me, would be the absolute perfect person to play with.

My grandpa. Used to play with him a lot when I was in high school. I basically stopped playing after. He passed away before I picked the game back up, would love to have another round with him.

I picked a deceased relative. I would love to have had the chance to play with my Grandfather. He passed away 8 years ago. He lived for playing golf and I think it would have been a great memory to have played 18 with him and my father.

Arnie all the way. I'd probably get some awesome personal tips and some life lessons. Holly would be fun to watch and talk to though. Could Kate Upton accompany Arnold on our round? Please?

This is kind of a weird variable, but my alive grandfather in his prime. He was an awesome golfer that won a bunch of tournaments and has a handful of hole in ones. He's now at the age where he can't golf very well due to a bad hip and I've never really had a chance to actually play a round with him (he usually just rides around in the cart).

That, to me, would be the absolute perfect person to play with.

I'd have to agree, I would have loved to play a round with my pépère when he was in his prime. He still plays, but years of construction and hockey have caught up to his back and knees and took a lot of zip out of his swing. Seen home movies of him from the 60's and 70's, and his swing was a thinga beauty.

I'd like to have any of my deceased relatives with me in the cart, Arnie can be the caddy, Jack can design the course, Holly should be in charge of the ball washer to keep the balls clean and Tiger can valet my ride.

My personal choices.

If I had any relatives that golfed who have passed on, I would pick that, but none of them played. So I gotta go with Arnie, because he's just about the coolest golfer ever and seems like a pretty nice guy to boot.

Tiger or Holly. Not even my living relatives play golf, and Jack & Arnie are icons, but for me personally they are historical icons that I'm aware of, but haven't seen them in their glory days, Tiger has been around and winning since I started golf and Holly could be just fun to play with.

I went with my favorite uncle. I never got the chance to play with him.

I was told my grandfather played and was pretty good but he passed away when I was very young, I never knew him....I was really the first in my family to play....it would be really cool to play with any of these icons but I choose Holly :bashful: (see above picture)

I would love to be able to play a round with my father. I didn't pick up golf until years after he passed away. From what I'm told, he never hit driver off the tee; stuck with a 3-iron and still out drove his partners.

I've always been an Arnie fan and not only is he an amazing golfer, I respect him as a human being and everything he's gone through in life and no it wouldn't be a boring 18 holes!

Back