SeeMore Counter-Balanced Putter Preview

Ah, I believe so. I'd have to email them to be sure, but IIRC they can. Could be off there though.

Cool, just curious for MC purposes, etc.

Ah, I believe so. I'd have to email them to be sure, but IIRC they can. Could be off there though.

I just sent in my M5x to get counterbalanced and during the discussions about the set up with Cody, he mentioned they could have put a 45 gram or 80 gram weight pin in the grip if I wanted it, so I can't see why they wouldn't offer something similar for a regular length putter.

I know #Cookie asked SeeMore for Pat O'Briens thoughts on CB putters through Facebook. Did you ever get a response?

I know #Cookie asked SeeMore for Pat O'Briens thoughts on CB putters through Facebook. Did you ever get a response?
I'd love to hear more detailed thought's from Pat.

You all have me second guessing my latest build! At least I can shop it down and slap a SS on it if I don't care for the CB. I was so in love with my belly previously and then loved the seemore and the rst, I'm thinking the CB SB2 could be a game changer for me.

No, not as of yet.

I can see this on both accounts. I've also moved away from it and just feel like I have more control over the head during the stroke.

Heck, I had success with it so it could be my technique, setup, and just having a desire for change.

If I remember correctly you were pretty deadly with that PCP CB version. To be honest, I was glad not to see it come out of the bag last Monday :alien:

If I remember correctly you were pretty deadly with that PCP CB version. To be honest, I was glad not to see it come out of the bag last Monday :alien:

Haha, yeah PCB was decent for awhile. Monday was my first (and last) time out with the Si2....had to experiment though.

Back to the X2, love that thing.

I have played the 38" CB2 counterbalanced since August 2013, but I am thinking of going back to my 34" Scotty Cameron GoLo for a while. Like someone said...sometimes I think I don't grip at the same spot every time with the longer shaft.

I have been following this thread for a while and also the other threads for seemore putters. Finally decided to pull the trigger due to jman's passion. Called Cody and finally placed an order for a mfgp 2 cb. Had to see for my self what's the excitement is all about. Presently I roll scotty california fastback. It's a great putter on its own right. What intrigued me the most was the spi method which finally convinced me to go this way. Also thanks to jman. I should be getting my putter about three weeks from now as i am in lahore pakistan. Thank you jman for your great reviews and feed back. And thank you seemore for your service.

I have been following this thread for a while and also the other threads for seemore putters. Finally decided to pull the trigger due to jman's passion. Called Cody and finally placed an order for a mfgp 2 cb. Had to see for my self what's the excitement is all about. Presently I roll scotty california fastback. It's a great putter on its own right. What intrigued me the most was the spi method which finally convinced me to go this way. Also thanks to jman. I should be getting my putter about three weeks from now as i am in lahore pakistan. Thank you jman for your great reviews and feed back. And thank you seemore for your service.

Welcome .. be careful they are very addicting. Such great putters and a solid mythology behind them.

Congrats Toehit, welcome to the SeeMore family. Make sure to spend some time finding the most comfortable hand placement on the CB shaft. The long grip can make it difficult to find the same spot each and every time you putt. I know Jman has said he put a piece of tape to mark the spot. For me it's covering up the "R" with my right thumb. Good luck and make sure to report back with your thoughts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Been working a lot with a CB mFGP, and while I like the feel I just need a larger grip than what comes from seemore on them. I see Super Stroke has a longer large grip but there's some weight differance to make up it looks like. Seemore grip say's it's 133g at 18 inches; Superstroke belly is 85g or 100g for the flatso; Anybody else change the seemore grip for a larger mid-sized / oversized grip on a counter ballanced?

Welcome to the family. Contact us anytime 24/7 #allstate

Congrats Toehit, welcome to the SeeMore family. Make sure to spend some time finding the most comfortable hand placement on the CB shaft. The long grip can make it difficult to find the same spot each and every time you putt. I know Jman has said he put a piece of tape to mark the spot. For me it's covering up the "R" with my right thumb. Good luck and make sure to report back with your thoughts!

Thanks Amart. I will be extremely careful. I tried rolling seemore putters last summer during my visit to Toronto. One of the things which I didn't like was the weight of the putters which were available. RST was a great attraction but the weight didn't feel right. That's when I settled for the fast back which is a heavier putter. So I should not have issues with the weight. All I have to do is to find the right position for my left hand and that should put me in the driving seat.i was also able to order the lie at 68 degrees flat. This should further help with my aim as I have a tendency to keep the toe up. Have to deliberately raise my hands which is uncomfortable. So theoretically I have done everything I can. The shape of mfgp is nice to my eyes. All the reviews comments have helped me make an enlightened decision. A great plus is that I am buying a product from people who take pride in their products and actually want them to work for people who buy them. Such passion is rare and I am honoured to be part of this family. Soon

Figured I'd add my experience. My first (and only) SeeMore putter was a PCB. I used it somewhat successfully until I switched off to an Odyssey WHP 7. I'm a sucker for mallet putters and there was a ton of hype around that one. Unfortunately I had a spinal fusion last September and I figured I needed something longer so I could putt more upright. Broomstick and belly putters were out for obvious reasons. In my MANY hours of recovery I stumbled upon this thread. I honestly didn't realize that a CB SeeMore existed. I immediately sent in my PCB for conversion and boy am I glad I did. The extra weight feels amazing and the 38" length is perfect. While I was at it, I changed my grip to that of Zach/Pat Obrien... figured I may as well go the whole way. What a world of difference. It's honestly easy now to swing on the proper path.

Much thanks to the THP community (as always) for making me aware of the SeeMore CB conversion. And a BIG THANKS to Cody and the SeeMore team. The customer service really is top notch and the product speaks for itself. I see a CB version of the PTM3 or mFGP2 in my future ;)

Figured I'd add my experience. My first (and only) SeeMore putter was a PCB. I used it somewhat successfully until I switched off to an Odyssey WHP 7. I'm a sucker for mallet putters and there was a ton of hype around that one. Unfortunately I had a spinal fusion last September and I figured I needed something longer so I could putt more upright. Broomstick and belly putters were out for obvious reasons. In my MANY hours of recovery I stumbled upon this thread. I honestly didn't realize that a CB SeeMore existed. I immediately sent in my PCB for conversion and boy am I glad I did. The extra weight feels amazing and the 38" length is perfect. While I was at it, I changed my grip to that of Zach/Pat Obrien... figured I may as well go the whole way. What a world of difference. It's honestly easy now to swing on the proper path.

Much thanks to the THP community (as always) for making me aware of the SeeMore CB conversion. And a BIG THANKS to Cody and the SeeMore team. The customer service really is top notch and the product speaks for itself. I see a CB version of the PTM3 or mFGP2 in my future ;)

That's awesome! With having a back fusion I'm sure you can't bend over too much. At 38" that should do wonders to your posture with the back issues you have. Keep us posted.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Happy to hear about your early success sintaks! Plenty of SeeMore love here at THP but for obvious reasons. SPi and RST have changed my putting for the better as well!

I'm so happy to finally have a Seemore CB, and so far on the carpet it feels amazing!!!

I will know this feeling hopefully by monfaybor tuesday as I snagged a m5 cb from a awsome thp'er.
#cantwait

One of my better putting rounds in a while, and I know it's got something to do with the CB, I couldn't be happier, the CB bug has me good!

I'm so happy to finally have a Seemore CB, and so far on the carpet it feels amazing!!!

Wow what a beautiful putter! That's my all time favorite SeeMore model putter.. Love it :in-love:

I forgot to take a pic today, but I love the Flatso 17 on the SB CB, it's a great combo, and with the matrix shaft and after cutting it down to 38", this thing is deadly and drops putts big time. I think the Tank has some competition.

Back