What golf theory do you use for your swing?

What golf theory do you use for your swing?

• My own

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Stack and Tilt

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • X Factor

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 5 Single Keys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Impact Zone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan's 5 Easy Lessons

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

impactswing

Banned
Reaction score
A. My own
B. Stack and Tilt
C. X Factor
D. 5 Simple Keys
E. Impact Zone
F. Hogan's 5 Simple Lessons
G. Other

Impact swing

I'm terrible with golf swing theories. I think hitting the ball is the most simple thing in the world, and the most complicated thing ever. I don't know the theories well enough to be able to say yay or nay.

I use the Freddie Kong methodology. Or my own bad version of it.

I use the Freddie Kong methodology. Or my own bad version of it.

That's the name in the swing analysis section, does he push any of these theories?

ST is pretty popular, with 5Sk getting lots of fans, but Hogans is the classic, I think it was Leadbetter that coined X Factor.

Anyone know what Freddie K is promoting?

Freddie is promoting a simple swing, and working with what you currently have.

A. My own. Quite unique I must say.

Definitely A. I don't know what any of the others are lol.

sent without the boss's knowledge...

S&T. I'm in no way a master of that ideology and my swing is probably way more of an interpretation of the theory rather than a spitting image of it; however, I do find that when I reference my S&T book and try to play within those fundamentals I strike the ball much better. I have a tendency to turn way off the ball in the backswing and get my weight stuck on the back foot...S&T helps me prevent that.

The 2 pros I work with one is a Haney certified instructor and the other one is all fundamentals.

Hogan all the way, I don't do it well yet but I will.

Definately A which has morphed from David Leadbetters teachings of Nick Faldo from the late 80's.

I just close my eyes and swing. Who's theory is that? I went with "other."

I try praying to baby Jesus. Little eight pound, six ounce baby Jesus. All tiny yet omnipotent.

I try praying to baby Jesus. Little eight pound, six ounce baby Jesus. All tiny yet omnipotent.

I like Jesus with a tuxedo t-shirt on cuz it's says I'm formal and here to party, too.

Edit: G. Other

I use R. for red neck. John Daly's Grip it and Rip it baby!!!! No shirt? No shoes? Tee it up!

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

:act-up:Im caught in the middle...I love the opposing hands theory..but also love lee Comeaux stuff. So I'm combining the 2 ..both have their good and bad points..I'm taking the good. 2nd year coming up using these 2 ..and will stick it out thru the good and bad shots..

As I start diving back into playing with purpose I find myself going back towards the simplicity I find with Hogan.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Got my hands on great book when i started playing golf as a kid. Sam Sneads Key to Golf. If you can find it, it is a great read and can help your game.

I was taught the fundamentals at a young age and they helped groove my swing. For the longest time I've believed in just hitting the ball, nice and simple. I think far too many people have far too much going through their heads when it comes to the swing and it does them no good. It's a simple game, hit the ball, walk after it, hit it again. Bollocks to swing theories IMO.

That's the second time I have agreed with you today Seth....maybe I need to drink more

I have no idea. I just swing and hit it.

Hogan's.

Back