Club Testing - Bradenton/Sarasota Area - This Saturday or Sunday

I know it was last minute, but I'm kind of surprised. Canes is coming up from Miami, Troy from Jax and I'm coming down from Tallahassee. I figured there'd be a solid dozen THPers.

Theres a few more Jax guys out there isnt there?

War, are you making it on Sat?

Sadly I have to pull out of this event. Sadly my grandfather has turned ill and doesn't look good at all so I need to fly back to virginia today. Sucks but I hope to see you guys real soon.

Yeah, Roy is out. Jeff doesn't read the board, but he's already played at least twice this year, so he's done for the year.

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather TC1.

Family first TC1. Hope he gets better.

War Eagle is officially out, so we are definitely looking for one more person for this to work.
Anybody know any FL people out there that they can send a PM to?
So many on this board and most of them have not ventured into this thread.

Sorry boys, just cant make Saturday work.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested in a round on Sunday.

Sadly I have to pull out of this event. Sadly my grandfather has turned ill and doesn't look good at all so I need to fly back to virginia today. Sucks but I hope to see you guys real soon.

Hope things pick up for your grandfather man.

Still looking for one person everybody. Lots of clubs to check out both on the range and course.

Where are the rest of the Jax people? Troy and I have a room booked and we can get a cot or you can sleep your ass on the floor. Lets make it happen.

This is killing me knowing there is a spot open and I can't make it. My wife and daughter would KILL me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is killing me knowing there is a spot open and I can't make it. My wife and daughter would KILL me.

but they wouldnt kill you til AFTER the trip, so at least you will die smiling!

Haha, as tempting as that is, I would have to move into your spare room Mr. Dean if I skipped out on my daughters birthday party tomorrow. I would not be let back in the house.

Where are the rest of the Jax people? Troy and I have a room booked and we can get a cot or you can sleep your ass on the floor. Lets make it happen.

What about mrvandalay.

Doesn't anyone want to play golf with us and test out new equipment on a launch monitor?

How about Wake? I haven't seen him here lately tho.

Im sure someone active will jump in or we will go with 5.

Well I am about to start driving that way. Hopefully someone joins in the fun.

Back