2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi, Russia

Very little work is getting done today. The feed keeps cutting out so I've got the computer and iPad running the game simultaneously. Go USA!!

I totally skimmed so I apologize if this was already discussed, but I just saw on yahoo that the wolf incident was all a joke from Jimmy Kimmel.

Yessssssss!

1-0 Canada. Anyone know if this is on the radio?

Regardless of the outcome of this game, I'm cheering for the winner in the gold medal game!

1-0 Canada. Anyone know if this is on the radio?

beats me, but I guess I shouldnt have stopped watching, appears I was good luck?

beats me, but I guess I shouldnt have stopped watching, appears I was good luck?
You need to turn it back on.

Was listening to it on sat radio. Think Sirius channel 94 maybe

They have to be streaming on internet somewhere I am walking into Golf Show.

You need to turn it back on.

They have to be streaming on internet somewhere I am walking into Golf Show.

Westwood one has the rights for it on radio. Not sure if that helps or not

I totally skimmed so I apologize if this was already discussed, but I just saw on yahoo that the wolf incident was all a joke from Jimmy Kimmel.

Yep. I posted the clip from last night's show a couple pages back! I love Jimmy Kimmel, hahaha.

repost!

If you saw Kate Hansen's posts about a wolf in her dorm in the Olympic Village, well . . . .

[video=youtube;hze_6-f5KNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hze_6-f5KNA[/video]

I figured as much, but was too lazy to look back for it, sorry!

He's effing hilarious. He was also the one behind the girl twerking who caught herself on fire!

USA looks pretty bad. It's only 1-0 but Canada is dominating so far.

1-0 end of 2

the NBC Live Extra app for iPhone is absolue garbage. Trying to watch the game and it won't even load.

of that was a bad penalty....

Canada's D is so solid right now.

The Kessel-Kane-Parise line is getting shut down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that was fun Hockey...see you again in four years.

Back