2014 WGC Accenture Match Play [Spoilers]

Yep. 536 yards.

eru4ese8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I thought I picked z.johnson to win but I guess I picked Day to beat him in the finals so maybe a shot at a decent result

Anyone out there played this course? It looks amazing from the ariel views.

I've got 6 left in my bracket(What a mess) and 5 left from my fantasy team (Decent).

Last edited:
Bubba 2 down through 10

My other 2 guys still leading theirs

Ugh. Just found out I only have Speith left. Not going to be a good week for me. I really don't like these match play weeks though. So tough to do well, hopefully everyone else sucked it up as bad as I did. Haha

Do I have any left?
Garcia
Watson
Dufner

I have 3 left

Day
Dubuisson
Oosthuizen

I hope one of them goes all the way

lost 4 more today and now down to 2.

Spieth
Dubuisson

at 20k, Dubuisson is turning out to be the thrift shop pick of the week

hmmmm... sounds like a good idea for a new thread

Who would have picked Dubisson or Fowler to go this far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who would have picked Dubisson or Fowler to go this far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no idea who he even was, I just saw the price tag and said what the heck he'll make me more than he cost me lol. I just hope he doesn't Van DeVelde tomorrow. 2 of my picks Oostie and Day are playing each other lol, at least I'll have one at the end of the match.

I had no idea who he even was, I just saw the price tag and said what the heck he'll make me more than he cost me lol. I just hope he doesn't Van DeVelde tomorrow. 2 of my picks Oostie and Day are playing each other lol, at least I'll have one at the end of the match.

Oostie and Day are my only two left after Dufner got rocked by Ernie on 18. I'm really bad at this fantasy golf thing.

Haha, thought this was funny.

Monday morning I had Ernie in my roster and pulled him out for Schwartzel lol, I should have followed my gut lol.

Watching the coverage...els chip on 17 was atrocious. ..one side of green to the other. ...should have chutted

And I'm done with all 3 guys losing...no thanks to Garcia and his 17 foot good good

2014 WGC Accenture Match Play [Spoilers]

Down to 3 guys but 2 of them face off.

Spieth, Day and Dubuisson left. Hope they get to the final 4.

Have only Day and McDowell left. Thought Kuchar and English were gonna get through but blew it.

Back