THP Challenge #1 - Win A Putter

Does anyone know how many entries there were overall?

Congrats Grins

Congrats Grins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Grins!!

Congrats buddy!

Solid putting there Grins, congratulations. Enjoy your new putter!

Congrats!

Congrats Grins !

Congrats!!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats Grins!! Enjoy that putter!

Congrats GRINS!!

How many entries did we get???

I bet more than most thought

Thanks Tim! By my count, there were 56 official entries and a couple past the deadline. Keep up the great work everyone. Maybe Challenge #2 will be a chutting contest!

Huge congrats to GRINS, well done.

Congrats GRINS!! This was fun to follow

Congrats Grins!

I'm posting this for MsGoLow as she cannot post until I get JB her permission slip. This challenge has really got her into practicing. Thanks JB!:clapp::blob::banana:

I"m still teaching her that the ball has to stay in the hole to count.:banghead:

Great post! I missed this somehow the first time through. I'm judging by your avatar that your daughter plays too? That is so awesome! I could never get mine to even try it. I think every girl should at least know how to, even if they don't like it or stick with it - from a "doing business/work relations" standpoint.

Plus - a pretty girl who golfs? That is a great combination IMO! You are one lucky dad (at least until she's old enough to start dating - then you're in trouble, my friend! :alien:

Just got a PM from golfergal:

Your putter shipped out this morning USPS Priority mail

Tomorrow could be double-awesome: Indianapolis Signup, and maybe a present when I get home!

Definitely - when it comes here, I'll post it here

Congratulations you not only won, but go down in history as the first THP Challenge winner.

Wow! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Josh & Morgan - this is so awesome! I can't believe it! There are not enough words to give adequate thanks to THP!

Details to follow...

haha. JB sized tease right there. Congrats again Grins.

Wow! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Josh & Morgan - this is so awesome! I can't believe it! There are not enough words to give adequate thanks to THP!

Details to follow...

ineresting ...good going fellow ohioan

Details to follow...

This is the kind of reaction I love seeing from these contests and challenges. THP clearly just made a cold Ohioans day and I cannot wait to see some pictures!

'I think it just moved a little'

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Details needed NOW

Back