Staff Bags & Using Them

I cannot stop looking at it. Seriously impressed with the quality

I did the same with mine. Had to put mine in the garage because the wife was tired of hearing "But look at it. Its so awesome!"

Yep that's why I got the mini staffer. Weighs less than my current cart bag. Something this beautiful has to be gamed
Yesss! It needs to be on the course!

Yes, yes it does

Almost took the plunge and picked up a staffer. Saw me a Master Bridgestone but the guy didn't want to budge.

Love this bag but it doesn't always love my Wrangler back..... Haha

u7y6y7yj.jpg

pepy4aqe.jpg

Got another compliment on the bag today at the practice green. I love telling people that I won it in a contest! Reppin THP

Crest - I love that bag dude. Love it. It's fantastic.

Has anyone got those carry straps for you Staff bag and carry a round?

Crest - I love that bag dude. Love it. It's fantastic.

Thanks man. No way I could to a regular stand bag or anything else at this point. I have gotten so used to it. I do need a pull cart though.

I am sure when I roll up to a course or range people think I am a single digit handicap and I am most certainly not hahaha

TH, if that bag goes missing next time we play, you don't need to come looking for it at my car.

Played with my BB mini staffer on a cart today. It was a tight fit lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have not and not sure I am going to get them because I usually get a push cart now. So much easier

Love this bag but it doesn't always love my Wrangler back..... Haha

u7y6y7yj.jpg

pepy4aqe.jpg

Got another compliment on the bag today at the practice green. I love telling people that I won it in a contest! Reppin THP

I love how it has to ride shotgun. Throw the seat belt on too! Sweet looking bag Jesse. You bringing it to OC?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love how it has to ride shotgun. Throw the seat belt on too! Sweet looking bag Jesse. You bringing it to OC?

Not if I steal it first…

Absolutely! Anytime I brake quickly it gets the hand across just to keep it safe.... Haha

Not if I steal it first…

Not the first time you have tried..... Don't forget about the GPS.

Thinking of breaking my Bridgestone staffer this week at Sea Island. We will be using carts so I was wondering how well the staff bags fit in the bag holder of carts.

Thinking of breaking my Bridgestone staffer this week at Sea Island. We will be using carts so I was wondering how well the staff bags fit in the bag holder of carts.
With two staff bags in there it's a tight fit, but with only one, it's not too bad, you just want to make sure the strap is tightened down good.

I bought the vessel tour strap and it seems to work with some modifications. It used velcro and it just didn't seem to work well. I ended up buying a circular carabiner and a lobster clip and that seems to work much better.

Here is the website and I can show the modifications I made if you want.
https://vesselbags.com/accessories

Josh

Who has used a soft sided travel bag for their staff bag and which one(s) would you recommend? I have been trying find one that will fit mine and most the travel bags I have found accommodate up 10" and my staff bag is 10.5". It won't be going through the airport, but mainly in the back of a friend's pick up on road trips so I am not worried about rough treatment as much as I am about it getting dirty or rained on. I have found a few good deals on some Bag Boy travel bags, but don't want to order one and it not work.

I have a Maxfli travel bag and it fit my Taylormade TMX Tour Staff Bag just fine.

Who has used a soft sided travel bag for their staff bag and which one(s) would you recommend? I have been trying find one that will fit mine and most the travel bags I have found accommodate up 10" and my staff bag is 10.5". It won't be going through the airport, but mainly in the back of a friend's pick up on road trips so I am not worried about rough treatment as much as I am about it getting dirty or rained on. I have found a few good deals on some Bag Boy travel bags, but don't want to order one and it not work.

I have always used a Club Glove Last Bag with a Stiff Arm and never had any troubles (knock on wood).

Back