What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't. Shoes were the last thing I needed. I'm done with this thread for at least a month.

Ok...See you back in here tomorrow! ?

I'm willing to make a wager. If you'll exempt balls and gloves, I won't buy a single golf related items for the next 4 weeks. Name your terms.

No we don't. Shoes were the last thing I needed. I'm done with this thread for at least a month.
Hahaha.

You sir, are a liar.

Nice, that's the gray shade I think.

I still need some heavier pants.

Yep fancy for grey. I have never tried the winter weight but I find the other ones are too light for the conditions I play in for much of the year.

gu9u3a4u.jpg

Just picked this up

I'm willing to make a wager. If you'll exempt balls and gloves, I won't buy a single golf related items for the next 4 weeks. Name your terms.

How many dozen balls do you have?

1 left. Should last me a month to be honest. Do lessons and rounds count?

A New York State Golf Association eClub Membership, which will allow me to play in their Amateur "State Days" Tournaments.

1 left. Should last me a month to be honest. Do lessons and rounds count?

Nope. But what more could you possibly buy? Haha

I'm sure you could find something.

Nope. But what more could you possibly buy? Haha

I'm sure you could find something.

Then I'm good to April 1. Mark it down. I need to focus on the Morgan Cup and buying **** is a distraction.

Then I'm good to April 1. Mark it down. I need to focus on the Morgan Cup and buying **** is a distraction.

Truer words have never been spoken. Get it done buddy.

You have to have something to do when the weather is bad outside what better way than buy more golf items! Besides it is so much fun unwrapping everything for the first time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Picked up a pair of black Nike TW 14's. :)

Picked up the Callaway X Utility Proto I was pondering last night. 24* Brand new with Tour SPX VTS Silver shaft. I really need spring to come.

Heading up to the golf show then golfsmith good chance I end up back in here

SpeedBlade 3 iron. Had tried to find a RocketBladez 3 iron without success and thought they should be pretty similar. Really liked the looks of the Tour Preferred CB but felt the additional offset of the SpeedBlade was better for my swing

52* Cleveland RTX CB!!

Just tried out a new shorter driver shaft. Aldila MOI Proto 65 in my R11S. (Technically it was used...but new to me) Instant results in consistency. Only had one bad drive where I sprayed it right. Kicking myself for not doing this sooner.

Also, bought a new Tour Edge Xcg7 Beta 4 wood to replace my Adams F12 3 wood. Only got to hit it on the course a few times, but it is better off the deck and longer than my old 3 wood off the tee. Smaller sweet spot, but it's worth it for the added distance and versatility off the deck. I have more confidence to go after the green in 2 now on par 5s. Titanium baby!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Registration fee for my city golf association.

Going to start playing more competitive golf and see how well I like it. Might do some statewide stuff next year if I do well enough as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back