Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt was using the spider blade. Tomo (gosh I hope that's his name) had the Spider Si
Yep, Tomo had his at 38". And it was awesome.

I ordered 21°. Perhaps the only "3 iron" I may be able to hit... lol

What you gonna do with that? Apex will get jealous

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sometimes irons need to know if they step out of line they can be replaced the next round nothing wrong with scaring the apexs into performing ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Eh, he will get pissed at the J40s in a few weeks and switch back, and then back again, and then back again.

Eh, he will get pissed at the J40s in a few weeks and switch back, and then back again, and then back again.

Always the arrows, never the Indian. :alien:

Always the arrows, never the Indian. :alien:

Several years ago a buddy and I were playing very poorly after 9, and he jokingly said, "Switch bags with me on the back?" I laughed and took his push cart - giving him mine...

I proceeded to play the back 2 over and finished with an 82... He did not fare so well, but clearly his clubs just needed a different golfer, and my clubs were not into the game that day.

Flog got me thinking about the lower end of the bag for the MC, and also how I should be prepared for those "feel" clubs. Pondering a TM putter and 58* (and maybe a 54* as well).

For anyone who has used the TP wedges: would getting some used ATV wedges give me a pretty good feel for playability, or should I just opt for the TPs?

ATV to the new improved ATV won't work so well. However.. The new bounce version took the best of the racTP, ZTP, and XFT and improved on it. So personally? I'd start with one of those and go from there. You'll get more spin from those three though because of the groove differences but.. That'd be my opinion.

Always good to have options.

Pondering a Callaway X Utility. No idea why.

Cause they are awesome. I hit blugold's before and was smashing it. Will never know why I never bought one.

Bidding on Bio Cell iron sets on EBay right now... what is wrong with me... why am I doing this?

Pondering an R1. Never hit one outside and my local shop got a used one in and I'm thinking about trying her out. I'm nervous tho because I have hit the superfast2.0, RBZ and R11 and didn't care for any of them. Distance is fine but TM drivers just feel kind of "off" to me. Don't know how to explain it. I'm just the type of person that's wants to hit everything just incase there is that one driver head out there that feels as if it was made for me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bidding on Bio Cell iron sets on EBay right now... what is wrong with me... why am I doing this?

Nothing is wrong with you, you just want a great deal on some great clubs.

Nothing is wrong with you, you just want a great deal on some great clubs.

I'd be doing the exact same if any came up available in the UK, nothing at all in the used market for these right now. Still saving to afford a new set, great irons.

I am pondering the i25 hybrid still. I don't actually have a spot in the bag for it however it would be nice to have the option to carry it if I needed to. Possibly take one of my wedges out on certain courses.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

If I had to ponder something even though I wouldn't buy it, it would be the Bio Cell driver. Hit some absolute pure drives with it at golfsmith.

Covert 2.0 3-wood. Fell in love with it on the monitor today and the numbers were all looking good. Might take a visit out to visit Carfangia for a fitting.

I never should've gone to Sun Mountain's website. Now in addition to the Sync cart bag, I want an SV1 push cart (even though I have a Clicgear 3.5+) and a Glider Travel Bag. Yikes.

Every time I ponder a fairway wood, Jman's words scream into my head.

I never should've gone to Sun Mountain's website. Now in addition to the Sync cart bag, I want an SV1 push cart (even though I have a Clicgear 3.5+) and a Glider Travel Bag. Yikes.

I have a Sync I may be willing to part with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back