The 2014 Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Pretty cool, love watching the honda, really strong field and it's the start of the lead up to the masters for me.

Using Tapatalk

I love this course first because it's the site of our championship and second because it eats great players for lunch lol.

Should be a good one this year. Can't not pull for Rors this week.

The Honda has all the big boys. Will be fun to watch and see who comes out on top. Get those THP fantasy picks in!

This one has really peaked my interest... no idea why ;)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I've got my lineup set, the match play helped me a bit get back into the top 25, I'm hoping I can crack the top 10 in a couple weeks!

Always a good tourney. The camera work last year was really good too, which showed off the course nicely. Can't wait to watch.

I have really enjoyed watching the Honda over the past few years after THP hosted the outing down at PGA National. Always fun to watch a course I have played in person, and seems to be a good test for the pros.

Hey guys, I'm heading to the Honda classic tomorrow. I'm a big Cleveland golf guy. All Cleveland bag. Is there anyway to talk to the tour van about the new 588 driver? Id like a setup similar to the classic 310, but not too fond of the stock shaft in the 588. Thanks

Hey guys, I'm heading to the Honda classic tomorrow. I'm a big Cleveland golf guy. All Cleveland bag. Is there anyway to talk to the tour van about the new 588 driver? Id like a setup similar to the classic 310, but not too fond of the stock shaft in the 588. Thanks

I don't know how they set it up there, but I've been to a tourney where you could walk right up by them and another where they were off in a non-fan area. If you can get nearby just hang outside and wait for somebody. Maybe they'll answer a question or two for ya.

4 marquee threesomes for the first 2 rounds:
Tiger Woods/Keegan Bradley/Zach Johnson
Adam Scott/Rory McIlroy/Billy Horschel
Henrik Stenson/Luke Donald/Sergio Garcia
Phil Mickelson/Graeme McDowell/Rickie Fowler

Pro-Am....

Watched the 2013 replay last night. Ready to get this tourney started. Pay attention to the crazy green on 16 for a little taste of the Bear Trap.

Have my line up set and I have a lot of long shots with a good chance of pulling this one off. Course looks to be in amazing shape.

Heads up that Justin Rose withdrew....

Pumped up for tomorrow's round! Alarm set for 530am and hoping to get there by 7am. Meeting up with jhstew1 and we're gonna have a great time. Some undercover THPing and advanced scouting of the course will be in order. I can't believe we'll play this course in 7 months!

Enjoy it Canes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Watch out for past champ Y.E. Yang this week. He calls it his favourite course and he's been working with a Laser Putt training aid. If he can roll the rock well this week, I like him to re-emerge.

I have always loved this event. I saw Freddie win it back when it was at Weston Hills. Saw lumpy win at Eagletrace. Caddie for my boy Peter Rabbit when he was making his run. Watched it falls to a joke of an event and now it's one of the premier events on tour.

God I hope Tiger wins!

Pumped up for tomorrow's round! Alarm set for 530am and hoping to get there by 7am. Meeting up with jhstew1 and we're gonna have a great time. Some undercover THPing and advanced scouting of the course will be in order. I can't believe we'll play this course in 7 months!
heading there now...woohooo!!!!

Enjoy it fellas!

Can't wait to watch this one this weekend

Back