Play one golf course for the rest of your life

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
If money wasn't a problem, which golf course around the world, would you choose to play exclusively for the rest of your life, for me:

Augusta!!!
Augusta_National_Golf_Club,_Hole_10_%28Camellia%29.jpg

I would like to say Augusta, but I think I would have to lean more towards something here in TX like Colonial Country Club or in FL but only because of a year round golf season.

Augusta would be it for me

Considering Augusta closes for a couple months of the year and I'm already sick of dealing with season golf, I want something I can play year round.

I would say Pebble or Torrey Pines.

If money wasn't a problem, which golf course around the world, would you choose to play exclusively for the rest of your life, for me:

Augusta!!!

I would say, "Ditto", but I'm going to change this up a bit... I'll select from courses that are local to me (within 30 minutes) and reasonable in cost...
1. Thunderhawk: Public course, very close to home.
2. Stonewall Orchard: Public course, about 25 minutes away.
3. Strawberry Creek: Private course, "prairie style", not overly expensive (relative to private courses in this area).

Cypress Point. Would rather be on the water.

CP16t.jpg

Caladonia I will see. Gorgeous variety of holes with great tee options to vary it nicely.

It would probably be Augusta for me in a dream world.

Of all of the courses I've had a chance to play, it would probably be Harbourtown (this will change after 2014).

And for any course around me, it would be Ballston Spa Country Club (this will also change after 2014).

Sequoyah national, simply breath taking.

If a gauranteed job is in store for my wife and I where we could move close to or on the course then yeah, I'd go Augusta or Pebble Beach. That Hideaway course from the grandaddy was sweet too.

But if I cant afford to move or drive there then I would say River Islands or Sevierville Golf Club since I can drive to both.

Augusta.

I'd say Bay Hill. When I win my millions I'll live there, play there and die there.

I would agree with some of you and mine would be Augusta. Love that course.

Augusta for sure.

Has to be Augusta for me.

JM

Old Course at St. Andrews. # 1 on my bucket list.

Pine Valley for me.

As much as I'd want to say Augusta, I'd have to pick something closer to me. Without a doubt it'd be....

Oak Hill Country Club. The place is breath taking and I couldn't imagine how beautiful it would be in the fall when the leaves start changing colors.

oak-hill-18th.jpg

I'm going to say Muirfield Village. I just love that course and how it looks on TV.

Muirfield-Village-GC_2772264.jpg

Man what a tough question, it would have to be in a warm place so i could play all year, so i would stay in S Fl. Trump Intl is sweet but closes in the summer....if we are talking 18 holes I would go with The Bears Club, if we are talking Facility, either PGA National or Bear Lakes CC

Augusta or Torey Pines.

Back