The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the wallet back.

Yeah I lucked out and rubbed elbows with the right people at the game last night, its the auditing firm PWC and they have a corporate membership there.

Nice. So you can play multiple rounds there. I think you should head over to the HHJJ thread. Haha

Best time to book flights?

Should I wait until closer to departure or book now? My trip is July 31st-August 4th.... So, I was wondering if I should jump on a deal now, or wait. I searched some things saying to wait until 8 weeks before.

Nice. So you can play multiple rounds there. I think you should head over to the HHJJ thread. Haha

Wont be a HHJJ til I have a confirmed tee time

Your guess is as good as mine man. I know what typical prices are for the flights I take most often, so if I see something decent I grab it up right away.

Best time to book flights?

Should I wait until closer to departure or book now? My trip is July 31st-August 4th.... So, I was wondering if I should jump on a deal now, or wait. I searched some things saying to wait until 8 weeks before.

Its hit or miss, I tried the waiting game for the ultimate testing and ended up paying almost $100 more

Its hit or miss, I tried the waiting game for the ultimate testing and ended up paying almost $100 more

That was my fear.

Went ahead and booked them and feel like I got a good deal.

4 flights... round trip from Richmond, VA to Orlando for $185 a piece!

That's a great price imo.

Getting golf clubs in the mail during the winter is awesome/terrible. Super fun to get something golf related, sucks because I REALLY want to hit it...

Clubs justtttttt made weight. Good thing too, don't think I could have woo'd the guy working to let me slide if they were over.

Idk what the heck is in yours? Mine was 39 pounds

Maybe 2 dozen balls? Golf shoes that probably should've been in my other bag. It'll be much lower coming home

He has to put a lot of balls in there. Plus all his makeup wouldn't fit in his carry on.

I owe him 2 dozen for dragging my butt to Dallas this weekend :alien: . But really I could've planned it better, I put all my golfing stuff in my bag and there's plenty of room in my other checked bag.

I owe him 2 dozen for dragging my butt to Dallas this weekend :alien: . But really I could've planned it better, I put all my golfing stuff in my bag and there's plenty of room in my other checked bag.

Haha. I'm just giving you a hard time. Enjoy the weekend, it should be a blast.

Haha. I'm just giving you a hard time. Enjoy the weekend, it should be a blast.

I know man I forgot to ask for your addy before I left, I got something for ya when I get back.

You don't OWE me anything... You know this. Me and my parents are more than happy to host you this weekend... We will have some beers and a regripping lesson when you land buddy

You don't OWE me anything... You know this. Me and my parents are more than happy to host you this weekend... We will have some beers and a regripping lesson when you land buddy

Sounds like one heck of a plan! Safe travels bro!

I know man I forgot to ask for your addy before I left, I got something for ya when I get back.

Just save it for our round my friend. We'll get together soon rather than later.

Big job interview for me tomorrow. It's a company I really want to work for and an excellent opportunity in regards to the role I'd have. Hoping this is my door to staying in Pittsburgh for a few more years after graduation.

Big job interview for me tomorrow. It's a company I really want to work for and an excellent opportunity in regards to the role I'd have. Hoping this is my door to staying in Pittsburgh for a few more years after graduation.
Good luck dude.

Good Luck Darren.

Remember. Confidence!

Thanks guys! Really excited for the opportunity. Just need to sell myself, which isn't usually a problem for me.

Good luck Darren!

Good luck Darren!

So, I skulled a PW a "little" bit thin last night and skipped one off a pond, into the bank, which then bounced up and rolled smack to the middle of the green.
Missed Bird by 2". Easy par.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back