Live Update Thread - Adams Golf - THP Event - #OwnTheSecondShot

Geez what a sweet event. Congrats to the winners!

Also, I am gonna have to take a hard look at those Pro hybrids - they look and sound like they are freaking LEGIT.

Congrats to the winners!!
What teams were the top 3?

Top tweeter of the day checkin in. If I said I had a blast today, that would be a huge understatement. The guys at Adams were top notch and the course was awesome. Met a bunch of awesome THPers and had a great time. Adams knocked this event out of the park.

GolferGal and myself are going to get pizza in a little bit.
If anybody wants to join us, send one of us a PM.

What an amazing day with Adams golf today. Had such a great time with Alex Berger (from Adams), Jank, and Matthew. We played some good golf, but had an even better time. I attempted to send out tweets all day, but noticed that only 3 were actually sent and the others are stuck in draft. I will try and get some of those pics posted up in here later tonight.
I would like to give a big THANK YOU to the folks from Adams golf. This group gave us all an amazing experience this weekend. It was so cool getting being the scenes of the development of clubs. And these guys at Adams are so excited for their products. They have every right to be. These clubs are legit. The hybrid they gave us was definitely impressive. Really looking forward to spending some time with it to see what all kinds of shots I can get out if it. And the new XTD iron set is impressively long. I think I might find these in my bag very soon. I really like these irons.

I posted this on the other event thread: Thanks to Adam's and THP for this amazing weekend! Cant thank you guys enough for the opportunity. I learned so much this weekend. This was a first class event all the way! Thanks again! Too my team, Jman, TBD and Jared, had a great time on the course today! Thanks for having patience and waiting till I got properly "lubricated" Lol! Those 2 drinks really got me going. Cant wait to do it again! I will have a full recap up in a day or so.

I really can't put into words how cool this event was. Trust me how ever cool you think the guys at Adams are, they are even cooler!!! Just a perfect weekend. Also any guys that like forged irons make sure and try out the xtd forged they are sweet. And the pro hydrid is STAYING in my bag, I am normally not a fan of hybrids so that should tell you how much I like it

Great event and was fun to catch up on. Looked like you all had an absolute blast!

Wow I'm literally lol for that. Who was that?

He was not with our group. Just a guest of Cowboy Club. Anyway, I was preparing to do a vine of #Cookie and as I started, this guy launches that club. I stopped to make sure I wasn't going to get hit and then resumed. It was so darn funny!

JM

Congrats to the winners today. You've won a wonderful prize. But, all of us that attended this event were truly winners. What a fantastic weekend THP and Adams Golf put on for us. Great fun, great behind the scenes insight into what goes on in the development and marketing of golf equipment from a company that's on the cutting edge. Plus we all get to go home with their latest, not yet even released hybrid. Yup. I'd say we all go home winners. Thanks THP and Adams.

I'm just catching up. But this Vine needed less Nate and more halfway house girl.

She seemed pretty Big Time.

What if that was 1 of his 3 daughters? ?

THP events, there is nothing like them!

THANK YOU to Adams for jumping on hosting an event and doing it head first, you all are amazing!

HOF plaque part 2! STILL astounded!

Had an absolute blast today. Teamed up with Matthew, afwcardinal, and Alex from Adams. We were up and down the whole day but ended up taking second. It looks like the top of my bag will be all Adams from now on! I can't complain as these guys are on the up and up. Great company, great clubs, and even better people. I should come to expect it now, but every THP event brings great people together from all over! Every new person I meet at these things is an absolutely great person and they truly emphasize the spirit and awesomeness of this website. I am counting down the days to Lake Charles and I cannot wait to do this again! Thanks again to Adams, THP, and everyone who made this event top notch.

Had an awesome time today. Huge thanks to Adams Golf, JB, GG & everyone involved. We couldn't have asked for better accommodations, weather, hospitality or fellowship.
Alex, I hope you get that bigger office. AFWCardinal & Jank, thanks for keeping the day light & carrying me, just glad I could help out with a few. I can't say enough how good of a time I had today.
It doesn't hurt coming in second with this group of outstanding golfers.
Thank you just doesn't say enough!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had a great time playing today with Nate, JohnnyMoJo and Steve Nichols from Adams Golf. We jumped out quickly to 3 under, but struggled with greens and putting for the rest of the way. Dropped back to one under for the day. But I think we all thoroughly enjoyed the round. JMJ and I kept our short drives in the fairway and then watched Steve and Nate bomb those drives out there. Had a blast trying to hit fifty yard wedges all day. Problem is, I don't have that shot. I don't see it very often with my game. Wish these events lasted a week!

Cannot express enough, my thanks to Adams for opening up their little world to us. It is so cool to see how things take place behind the scenes. Then to experience the genuine enthusiasm they have for their craft, well, it is just so cool. Hey, they can move the ball around the course too! Thanks to #TeamAdams for everything!

JB and GG, while this was only my second event, it raised the bar to new heights. Thank you for dreaming up these exciting get-togethers. We love them. #FranchiseReWritten. Mike Dean, you keep doin that Voodoo, that you do, so well. Thank you sir!

It was great seeing old friends and making new ones too! I hope everyone is careful tonight and tomorrow as they travel home. Until the family gets together again.....Be well my friends! More thoughts later as they bubble to the top and or if there is an official post event thread.

JM

Last edited:
Better late than never....photobucket really ticked me off today - worst day possible for maintenance!

Some shady lookin characters in some of those pics #Cookie. You know those guys?

JM

Back