Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J40 CB's or DPC?

I had this same discussion with Canadan today as I hit my Adam's cmbs. DPC would offer more forgiveness but in a profile that is smaller and more compact compared to the JPX 825.

176 yard carry 8i's. Repeatedly.

Yes.
That some serious distance dude. I need more distance, too. Might share in your ponder.

That some serious distance dude. I need more distance, too. Might share in your ponder.

They surprised many this weekend, the tech is legit and they feel really damn good too

Agree the CB's are still a good bit more forgiving than the CMB's though.

I played a combo of the DPC and CB's last season (for about two months) best of both worlds

I bought the cmb's used because I love the way they look and as a set to work on my game with. I hadn't really thought of gaming them but they force me to focus on making a good swing. I have become fairly consistent with them but a miss if very punishing. Therefore my ponder for a forgiving players style iron begun!

They surprised many this weekend, the tech is legit and they feel really damn good too

Did you hit the XTD Forged?

I was hitting them on the range & although it was paired with too much shaft, they were very easy to hit and forgiving.

Kinda want to get a ton of 3 woods on a LM and see what works best. IN the past I would just pick up 1 here and there and game it and really havent hardly tried any of them out on the market in quite some time

Irons....something less GI than JPX 825 but more forgiving than Adam's cmb.

Apex pros.

Don't argue or try and convince me why you're wrong. Just embrace them and enjoy :alien:

Apex pros.

Don't argue or try and convince me why you're wrong. Just embrace them and enjoy :alien:

All of the elite players need Apex Pros. Regular Apex just aren't elite enough.

Elite.

176 yard carry 8i's. Repeatedly.

Yes.

Haha. I was doing that with a 7i today and thinking "Nice distance."

The numbers that I'm seeing from the Adams clubs are pretty incredible.

Haha. I was doing that with a 7i today and thinking "Nice distance."

The numbers that I'm seeing from the Adams clubs are pretty incredible.

Weird.

That's wedge distance for some of us.

After this weekend my ponder list has grown, tight lies, xtd driver and xtd forged irons.

Stop working out or something. That's too long.

Right? And I'm not even talking Internet numbers, it was on a monitor.

Right? And I'm not even talking Internet numbers, it was on a monitor.

That's incredible dude. I think you have no choice now, get a set.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

That's incredible dude. I think you have no choice now, get a set.

Program 95's in them. Was fun.

Tour Trusty wedges. 54/58. Must happen soon.

Adams Pro 16* hybo.

I am so hung up on some Apex irons right now. The long irons are nothing short of magical with the Recoil 680 F4's for me. I'd still like to try then with PXi just to satisfy curiosity.

I am so hung up on some Apex irons right now. The long irons are nothing short of magical with the Recoil 680 F4's for me. I'd still like to try then with PXi just to satisfy curiosity.

I feel the same way about them with KBS Tour V's, but I don't want to hit them with that combo because I'm afraid I will buy them on the spot!

not sure if it was the extra medicine I was taking last night, but I almost purchased an RBZ Stage 2 17* 3 wood and a Mashie+ 3 hybrid last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back