Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

This is pretty awesome.

That is awesome, that's going to be an great weekend!

And the winner of the 1st Contest of #PersonalDistance is...

dcbrad

If you are not dcbrad, never fear as there are 8 more spots available and ways to enter coming up very soon.

What a great selection for this!!! My boy Brad is going to kill this thing! #PersonalDistance will never be the same.

Congrats Brad! This is going to be one heck of an event.

Oh man! This is so cool! I am so pumped to #MakeItPersonal!

Congrats Brad, I know you are definitely pumped. Great event to make.

Great choice there, this is going to be a fun event to follow! Congrats Brad!!

Can't believe I missed this yesterday!!! Congrats Brad!! Pumped for you dude.

Sweetness! Congrats on making it personal.

Go this message in the ole email account, that Shanep and I won the ball giveaway, but when I click on Miss Bollero's account, it appears it is suspended. Ruh roh ...

We'll see what Wilson Golf's twitter account responds with.

Congrats, Brad!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Just a heads up for everyone that is expecting balls

@WilsonGolf: @GolfinFF Yes, @akbollero is on our social media team.

For those wondering about the balls!

For those wondering about the balls!

So I take it we are to email Wilson our info.

So I take it we are to email Wilson our info.

Yeah I tweeted out the relevant stuff but do we have to wait for them to contact us or do we have to send them an e-mail? My tweets are protected so I'm not sure how they would be able to contact me...

Good package in the mailbox!! :)

juvy7ada.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Good package in the mailbox!! :)

juvy7ada.jpg

Sweet Derek. Say your just down the road from there aren't you? Did you get a sleeve of three balls or two balls?

Sweet Derek. Say your just down the road from there aren't you? Did you get a sleeve of three balls or two balls?

Yeah I'm half an hour from that office. Got two balls. Really nice feeling on the putter!!

Yeah I'm half an hour from that office. Got two balls. Really nice feeling on the putter!!

That's great to hear. Hopefully it'll warm up soon to try them outside. Have you played Wilson balls before? I've really enjoyed the dou's the best so far. So I'll have to do a head to head for them.

That's great to hear. Hopefully it'll warm up soon to try them outside. Have you played Wilson balls before? I've really enjoyed the dou's the best so far. So I'll have to do a head to head for them.

I used to play their balata distance religiously....but nothing but random ones I find since they stopped making it. I've been a Precept Laddie guy for a long while now.

Just got these guys today can't wait to try them out.
u3u7ybyd.jpg

I tweeted wilson but never got any contact from them on what to do. I sent an e-mail to the person in the picture above and still nothing...

I was wondering about the balls. I just sent my email. Can't wait to try these out.

Back