The 2014 Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Oooooo just missed playoff time

Here's a knee knocker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to see that drop so bad. Hell of a birdie to close out the round though.

Extra golf though! WHOO!

Rory misses, Henley makes his par. 4 way playoff.

How about a 4-way? Here we go!

Doesn't look good
For Palmer. He better be on the putting green changing up that grip. Index finger down the shaft.

How much daylight left? 4 man playoff will be slow

Hmm so final four guys go out?

Well this is going to be fun

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Annnnnd now half the field goes back out for the playoff.

Would have been a great finish for Rory to bury that.

Should play it as a foursome

How much daylight left? 4 man playoff will be slow

Friend who is there just texted me - he thinks daylight only enough for 1 more hole but depends in part on how long it takes the last group to leave the scorers table

HOLY CRAP!!!! What a tournament.

Been watching the last few holes and have been glued to the TV. Should be a great finish. Who's gonna win?

I just had the fun experience of explaining a four way playoff to my 5 year old daughter. Very confusing. Can't wait to see who wins. So many ups and downs in these last few holes by all four of them.

What they should do is a 4 hole playoff, best score at the end wins. Who can beat the bear trap...

Awesome shot by Rory tho. Clutch

Yeah looks to be getting dark. Love the playoffs though. Probably Can't beat last week of course.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Been watching the last few holes and have been glued to the TV. Should be a great finish. Who's gonna win?

Rory wins.

haha, with the spiral downwards, I wonder if it's more suitable to ask who isn't going to lose?

Rory wins.

I agree with you. That shot he hit on 18 was amazing. I bet he is fired up and puts it away on the first playoff hole.

Obviously no room for more hemorrhaging.

Go straight back to the par 5. Exciting stuff.

I really didn't expect for them to go out as a foursome

Back