Lake Charles - 2014 THP Invitational #2 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I understand what your saying, but trust me, you will have a chance at it as will everyone who attends any of the 4 Bridgestone events.

4 two man teams from the events, so 8 spots at least for the championship and I bet cause JB goes all out, they'll be more ways to win your way in so the championship is a real big party. (then again I could be wrong lol)

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

4 two man teams from the events, so 8 spots at least for the championship and I bet cause JB goes all out, they'll be more ways to win your way in so the championship is a real big party. (then again I could be wrong lol)

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

I'm going with the later of your theory

I understand what your saying, but trust me, you will have a chance at it as will everyone who attends any of the 4 Bridgestone events.

I was just messing around trying to start up some stuff. This thread is too quiet...

I remembered this last Thursday and pm'ed GG...so I am all paid and ready to go

Too bad my game has completely left the building..LOL

I remembered this last Thursday and pm'ed GG...so I am all paid and ready to go

Too bad my game has completely left the building..LOL

Don't worry we'll get a couple of rounds in before & don't forget I have your stuff from cowboys club.

Really glad to see everyone getting paid up. I'm so pumped for this event. Looking forward to hanging out with some awesome THPers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't worry we'll get a couple of rounds in before & don't forget I have your stuff from cowboys club.

Awesome....thanks buddy!!

I am wide open to play Friday-Sunday this weekend.

I was talking with Jank about this event Saturday. This is going to be a blast. I have never been down in this area and I'm really excited about it.

Even if I don't get in the event itself, if I don't have to get my daughter that weekend I could drive over and play with you guys on Friday then just play GCAT Saturday and HAGA on Sunday

Even if I don't get in the event itself, if I don't have to get my daughter that weekend I could drive over and play with you guys on Friday then just play GCAT Saturday and HAGA on Sunday
I hate to quote myself, but its easier than retyping it.

I asked GolferGal this a week or so ago & I've also seen JB post a similar response when others have asked the question.

In summary, THP typically frowns on event non-participants playing in the extra rounds. Their reasoning is that the participants had to pay to be members of the Albatross Club, are chosen through a special sign-up process & pay a fee to get into the event. Having non-participants bypass the sign up process & play in the extra rounds decreases the value of being an active member in THP.

With that said, they can't physically keep anyone from showing up & playing. However, if a non-participant did show up to play, they would not have access to the THP negotiated discounts on the course. THP negotiated an extra round rate is $35+tax on Friday @ Contraband Bayou. I think the normal rate is $99+tax.

Doesn't matter now, just heard back from GG someone did drop and just sent my money in so I'm paid in full and signed up so count me in

I am really excited about this trip! It'll be 4 days of golf and a road-trip with Shakey!! I can't wait to get some time away from work and hang out with all y'all!!!

Awesome DG!

Using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter now, just heard back from GG someone did drop and just sent my money in so I'm paid in full and signed up so count me in
See you in Lake Charles.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the Adams event so much that you jumped at another THP opportunity just a few days later.

Glad you could join the festivities.

I am really excited about this trip! It'll be 4 days of golf and a road-trip with Shakey!! I can't wait to get some time away from work and hang out with all y'all!!!
Wednesday night it's gonna be "ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sunday afternoon will be like "Man I don't want to drive back"

Look at you! Two in a row. Welcome aboard Dennis. Look forward to seeing you again at Lake Charles.

I'm almost ready for this event to get here. Need to get through HHI first, but really excited for this one. I wish I was going down with you Shakey. Would love to get in 4 days of golf. I would just be afraid of coming back to an empty house.

Look at you! Two in a row. Welcome aboard Dennis. Look forward to seeing you again at Lake Charles.

Im looking forward to it again, trying to figure the logistics of it but I got weeks to get that down. Wife wants to come along, she doesn't play she just rides along and reads a book or something but enjoys being out there, it's close enough to drive it when I lived in Beaumont I could get to L'Auberge in about 45 minutes, so that puts me about hour and a half drive time, so it's an easy day trip, but if we can find a place here to keep our dogs then we might hotel it. Wouldn't mind staying on site at L'Auberge but their rate I saw was $200 a night and that's a little high. But it'll figure all out.

Yep, two events in a row, got to get going early so I can try to get in on MC for 2015.

Wow that's awesome...congrats

Im looking forward to it again, trying to figure the logistics of it but I got weeks to get that down. Wife wants to come along, she doesn't play she just rides along and reads a book or something but enjoys being out there, it's close enough to drive it when I lived in Beaumont I could get to L'Auberge in about 45 minutes, so that puts me about hour and a half drive time, so it's an easy day trip, but if we can find a place here to keep our dogs then we might hotel it. Wouldn't mind staying on site at L'Auberge but their rate I saw was $200 a night and that's a little high. But it'll figure all out.

Yep, two events in a row, got to get going early so I can try to get in on MC for 2015.

Dennis, Check the hotel in the first page....THP negotiated a cheaper rate and it's where most of us are staying for that weekend.

2 weeks on THP & 2 great events attended. You're making people jealous! LOL!

Congrats on getting in and see you in LC.

With this being a competition as part of our Invitational series you would be in the cart with your partner and I am not sure that would work out.

Just got caught up on this thread. Great looking course and thanks for the pictures Shakey. I was disappointed I wasn't able to make this one, after spending a few yrs at Ft Polk. It's almost there guys/gals. Just a few more weeks. Enjoy!

Just got caught up on this thread. Great looking course and thanks for the pictures Shakey. I was disappointed I wasn't able to make this one, after spending a few yrs at Ft Polk. It's almost there guys/gals. Just a few more weeks. Enjoy!
bryanman520 actually took the pics a couple of months ago. I'm just adding the descriptions.

The course should be in much better condition than the pics by the time we get there.

Back